Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

OMG this shiit is AMAZING! :cds:

I look like I am wearing fake eyelashes.... I need to go buy MORE...:jameo: Every time I really like something, it gets discontinued. :jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Every time I really like something, it gets discontinued. :jameo:

Same here! About 2 years ago I stumbled over Maybellene Glaze blushes. I use it for blush, a lighter color for eye shadow primer, and for lips. This stuff is awesome, and of course, discontinued. I couldn't even find a decent replacement. I was lucky enough to find some on ebay, but I doubt if it will be there next time I need it.

warneckutz

3649107b6b07a347c42ac46271e6ba5a.jpg

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

I look like I am wearing fake eyelashes.... I need to go buy MORE...:jameo: Every time I really like something, it gets discontinued. :jameo:

How much is it? My youngest says she can never tell I have mascara on.

Same here! About 2 years ago I stumbled over Maybellene Glaze blushes. I use it for blush, a lighter color for eye shadow primer, and for lips. This stuff is awesome, and of course, discontinued. I couldn't even find a decent replacement. I was lucky enough to find some on ebay, but I doubt if it will be there next time I need it.

It seems to happen to a lot of things I like. They discontinue it altogether (the bra I like from Victoria's Secret was discontinued - so pissed) or they change the formula to a "New and Improved" version. :mad:

I tried the Clump Crusher because everyone raved about it. It didn't do a whole lot for me. :ohwell: Same thing for Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It didn't work well for me until a few weeks into using it when the tube dried out a little. I was bummed because everyone was so obsessed with the mascara and I had high hopes. Plus, the girl at Ulta practically told me it was magical unicorn-poop used to make your eyelashes AMAZING. (in essence, that is what she said :coffee:)

They discontinued my VS bra, too. Had I known they were going to do that I'd have bought a bunch of them.

Was it the "Incredible" demi? My husband bought me 24 when we heard it was being discontinued. Yes... 24 bras. No exaggeration. He bought it in every color plus 2 white, 2 beige, and 2 black. I should be good on bras for the next couple years. :blushing:

...oh... and I got married by the way. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Was it the "Incredible" demi? My husband bought me 24 when we heard it was being discontinued. Yes... 24 bras. No exaggeration. He bought it in every color plus 2 white, 2 beige, and 2 black. I should be good on bras for the next couple years. :blushing:

...oh... and I got married by the way. :coffee:

Smart move, your husband is a good man. :yay:

It was a demi pushup but not sure of the line. It was a great full coverage bra that I could wear under a thin white tee without having my cleavage on display. I'm having a hard time finding a replacement.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Touche ... brat ...

:bubble:

I recently went to pick up my usual liquid eyeliner that I've been buying for, oh 8 years? and noticed they changed up the packaging. All it said on the box was "New Look!", so I figured package design was the only update. WRONG. The formula has clearly been changed and now the stuff immediately smudges and runs down the corner of my eyes and gets all globby and makes me look like I'm crying, all by 11am. But at the same time, when I try to remove what's left at night it's permanently adhered to my eyelids along the lashes line.
:cds:

The only mascara I've ever liked is the Covergirl Lashblast Volume in the fat orange tube. It does the job, it's not super amazing or anything though but everything else, expensive or not, flakes into my eyes and irritates them. I'm scared to try something else.