Larry King Live

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Some call it "karma." I know that God renders recompense on those that do not follow Him. He is even more strict on those that teach yet violate His ways or lead the faithful astray. Look what Jesus said about the scribes and Pharisees.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
dems4me said:
No never seen it. What was it called or is this the lead in for a one-liner joke?

Wish I had a good one liner, but no. And someone help me here with the shows name. I cant remember but I think Ron Jeremy was there and maybe Vanilla Ice. And a few others.

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
Wow! :faint: Now Im' doubly shocked... she's very sick and she's a scam :faint: Quick!!!!. Someone stop the room from spinning!!! :faint: this is too much :faint:
She did a good job of sluffing the blame off on Jim Bakker and coming out smelling like a victim, but she stood right there on the stage, tears and mascara streaming down her face and talked old ladies out of their egg money and then helped carry the buckets of cash home.

it is sad she is dying a slow painful death but she is no hero by any means.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
baileydog said:
Wish I had a good one liner, but no. And someone help me here with the shows name. I cant remember but I think Ron Jeremy was there and maybe Vanilla Ice. And a few others.
She was on The Surreal Life.

D

dems4me

Pete said:
She did a good job of sluffing the blame off on Jim Bakker and coming out smelling like a victim, but she stood right there on the stage, tears and mascara streaming down her face and talked old ladies out of their egg money and then helped carry the buckets of cash home.

it is sad she is dying a slow painful death but she is no hero by any means.

Stop!! :jameo: Stop!! :jameo: The room is still spinning!! :jameo: :jameo:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

dems4me said:
Did anyone else catch Larry King Live last night? They had on Tammy Faye Baker (Wessen?).. :frown: I didn't know she was sick let alone that far advanced. My prayers and heart go out to her. Even gasping for air she was still praising the Lord and testifying. What an amazing woman.
:jameo: I have a difficult time feeling sorry for Tammy.

I thought it was wrong what was done to her husband Jim Baker because the law violated his religious rights as he was building condos on faith and not on fact.

Tammy would have been virtuous had she stood by her man but no.

Then she marries one of her husband's assistants, and that irked me.

The ruff way she looks now is clearly the result of the Chemotherapy and I find that death with dignity is better then the horrible treatment.
:flowers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
JPC sr said:
:jameo: I have a difficult time feeling sorry for Tammy.

I thought it was wrong what was done to her husband Jim Baker because the law violated his religious rights as he was building condos on faith and not on fact.

The ruff way she looks now is clearly the result of the Chemotherapy and I find that death with dignity is better then the horrible treatment.
:flowers:

wrong Tammy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC sr said:
I have a difficult time feeling sorry for Tammy.

I always love to hear your take on things :roflmao:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Pete said:
It's pretty simple, she was rolling in tons and tons of money and loved it.
Same reason that Hillary stayed with Bill after he played his hormonica. Jim & Tammy are a slap in the face of Christianity to the untrained eye, but who's to say they are really Christians? Only God can tell. I really don't feel bad for what she's been through in life because she "made her own bed" but I don't like to see anyone suffering with health problems.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
ItalianScallion said:
Jim & Tammy are a slap in the face of Christianity to the untrained eye, but who's to say they are really Christians? Only God can tell. I really don't feel bad for what she's been through in life because she "made her own bed" but I don't like to see anyone suffering with health problems.
Agreed. Suffering, even of your enemies is not to be celebrated.

Pete

Repete
2ndAmendment said:
Agreed. Suffering, even of your enemies is not to be celebrated.
I am not celebrating it, but I am not going to put her on the pedestal she has been trying to errect for herself all her life. Christian now or not she was a grifter who bilked a lot of people out of their money and used it to live a lavish lifestyle. She knew everytime she got on stage and boo hoo'd begging people for money that the target was people who didn't have much. She also knew where the money came from that allowed her to live like a queen. Jim Bakker went to jail, Tammy went on to have TV shows and all other types of media whoring to try and cement her place in history as something she is not.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I am not celebrating it, but I am not going to put her on the pedestal she has been trying to errect for herself all her life. Christian now or not she was a grifter who bilked a lot of people out of their money and used it to live a lavish lifestyle. She knew everytime she got on stage and boo hoo'd begging people for money that the target was people who didn't have much. She also knew where the money came from that allowed her to live like a queen. Jim Bakker went to jail, Tammy went on to have TV shows and all other types of media whoring to try and cement her place in history as something she is not.
I understand. Most Christians lead a humble life.