Larry's feminine side...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I put this in the ladies forum because, frankly, this is where it belongs.

In straightening up the cave today, I am actually sorting through cloths and choosing what to get rid of instead of the usual back a dumpster up to the window and heave everything and wait for the women in my life to reload me at Christmas and birthdays.

Well. I have a pair of jeans that I have not worn in years and I just have to say, there is no way I thought I could even get them up and over 'the keg' let alone button them up. Let alone comfortably.

Fit great, a little loose even. :diva:

So, there. That's my sharing, proud of myself, ghey moment of the day. :lol:

:drama:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

In straightening up the cave today, I am actually sorting through cloths and choosing what to get rid of instead of the usual back a dumpster up to the window and heave everything and wait for the women in my life to reload me at Christmas and birthdays.

Well. I have a pair of jeans that I have not worn in years and I just have to say, there is no way I thought I could even get them up and over 'the keg' let alone button them up. Let alone comfortably.

Congrats!:yahoo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Are you keeping the loin cloth? What about the dust cloth?

:neener:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Good for you Larry, I bet it feels good and thanks for sharing :huggy:
I just did that too, I'm way pregnant and I can't bare even looking at the cloth I can't wear. So many different cloth.

frozenrain

Well done!!!!!!!! What a great feeling!!!
I went through my wardrobe the other day and I am left with about 2 items of clothing I can wear:frown: My wardrobe looks like a Russian shop in the 80's......nothing in there!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Congratulations!!!:yahoo: When are you due?

Thanks frozen! November 10th is when he or she makes their debut. It's been a while since my last. How are your babies? And do you need some clothes for you Russian shop? I have some short sleeve size medium Tshirts from Old Navy among other cloths.

frozenrain

Thanks frozen! November 10th is when he or she makes their debut. It's been a while since my last. How are your babies? And do you need some clothes for you Russian shop? I have some short sleeve size medium Tshirts from Old Navy among other cloths.

Wow that is wonderful!!.I bet your son is excited! How have you been finding this pregnancy? My children are all well. That is very sweet about the tops.:huggy: I
Me or morningbell? :lol:

Well Larry is there anything you want to tell us?:lmao:.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Wow that is wonderful!!.I bet your son is excited! How have you been finding this pregnancy? My children are all well. That is very sweet about the tops.:huggy: I
Our house is buzzing, daddy has already been busy buying things already, my son decides he wants a boy or girl every other day and is excited to even change diapers (we'll see how long that lasts).

I have just gotten out of the first trimester and am starting to gain some energy back, still feeling nausea but less than every day/all day. I was really sick in the beginning even made a hospital visit for dehydration.

Well Larry is there anything you want to tell us?:lmao:.

Larry, when are you due....