Larry's feminine side...

T

toppick08

Good for you Larry, I bet it feels good and thanks for sharing :huggy:
I just did that too, I'm way pregnant and I can't bare even looking at the cloth I can't wear. So many different cloth.

Looks like my raw peas and beans worked........:coffee:

:smoochy:...congrats momma !!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I put this in the ladies forum because, frankly, this is where it belongs.

In straightening up the cave today, I am actually sorting through cloths and choosing what to get rid of instead of the usual back a dumpster up to the window and heave everything and wait for the women in my life to reload me at Christmas and birthdays.

Well. I have a pair of jeans that I have not worn in years and I just have to say, there is no way I thought I could even get them up and over 'the keg' let alone button them up. Let alone comfortably.

Fit great, a little loose even. :diva:

So, there. That's my sharing, proud of myself, ghey moment of the day. :lol:

:drama:

:lol: Whatta bargain!

frozenrain

Our house is buzzing, daddy has already been busy buying things already, my son decides he wants a boy or girl every other day and is excited to even change diapers (we'll see how long that lasts).

I have just gotten out of the first trimester and am starting to gain some energy back, still feeling nausea but less than every day/all day. I was really sick in the beginning even made a hospital visit for dehydration.

Larry, when are you due....

aawww that is fantastic! I am glad you are beginning to feel better-morning sickness is no fun!

B

BET

Congrats to Larry or me?

If it's me, thank you :huggy:

If it's Larry then I'll thank you on his behalf also :huggy: <----- showing more of his feminine side :wink:

Congratulations to you on your future new addition to the family. Congratulations to Larry for his weight loss. Also forgot to mention how impressive it was to see a man spring cleaning!!! There is nothing ghey about a house-broken man.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Congratulations to you on your future new addition to the family. Congratulations to Larry for his weight loss. Also forgot to mention how impressive it was to see a man spring cleaning!!! There is nothing ghey about a house-broken man.

Spring? You mean to say this is supposed to happen once a YEAR???

T

toppick08

:buddies: