LaRue

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
This #### is ugly and I have yet to see anyone who looks decent in them, with the exception of a few little kids who seem to look adorable in the patterned leggings. For everyone over 10 (especially the people it attracts) its sloppy, unflatterring and loud. I keep having people try to prove to me that its cute..with unflatterring pics and outfits. Tacky and overpriced leggings with some shapeless sack of a cotten dress is not my idea of cute. Soon it will go the way of the beanie baby and everyone who signed up to sell it will be left holding inventory they paid a couple K for that is now worth next to nothing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm not into leggings outside of the gym, much less under dresses, and omigosh not patterned ones at that! :jet:
#pushing60

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not a cutesy dresser, so it's never occurred to me to buy LLR leggings. I think they're cute, but not my style.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I think the printed leggings are atrocious! I'd love to be able to wear leggings (black only).

acommondisaster

My nieces are hot and heavy into LLR parties right now. They sent me a pair of Chihuahua leggings (OMG!!!) and I have to say they are like buttah.....(which is softer than butter). I bought a couple of the tops and they are equally soft and comfy. Will I wear leggings in public? Probably not, but they're cute and I'm seeing leggings in public all over the place, even at work. LLR advertises that their stuff looks good on all body types, but I'm not convinced. Smart company to go the social media route (it's like instant peer pressure and a Tupperware party all rolled into one).