Laser Hair Removal

kerriellen

I've had laser hair removal on my legs, bikini area, and underarms. It took between 4-6 treatments spaced over time to remove the hair. It was the BEST thing I've ever done. While expensive, I no longer have to shave. Prior to the treatments I had to shave every day if I wanted to wear shorts, bathing suit, or something sleeveless. (I have dark, thick hair). It takes 2-3 treatments before you notice the difference (since only the hair in the active growing phase is killed by the treatment), but it is permanent. I haven't shaved my legs in several years and they are completely hair free.

Bottom line, if you can afford it, I HIGHLY recommend doing it. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Kerri

SoftballCrazy

I've had laser hair removal on my legs, bikini area, and underarms. It took between 4-6 treatments spaced over time to remove the hair. It was the BEST thing I've ever done. While expensive, I no longer have to shave. Prior to the treatments I had to shave every day if I wanted to wear shorts, bathing suit, or something sleeveless. (I have dark, thick hair). It takes 2-3 treatments before you notice the difference (since only the hair in the active growing phase is killed by the treatment), but it is permanent. I haven't shaved my legs in several years and they are completely hair free.

Bottom line, if you can afford it, I HIGHLY recommend doing it. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Kerri

Wow, that sounds great! I can't imagine not having to shave for several years (or permanently!). Laser sounds like the way to go. THANKS!!