Law and Order

ImnoMensa

Law and Order in all its forms has gotten so liberal its hard not to gag,but add to that Law and Order SVU has started going into the personal lives of its detective/ If detectives personal lives are as screwed up as these guys the need pschychiatric help. The guy who plays the main cop is total nut and the Hagerty woman's rape at a young age seems to run her whole life.

In short the story lines must be running out if they ahve to go into the personal lives of their star detectives/. More than likely its cat fights over who gets more screen time.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Who is the Hagerty woman? I assume you're talking about Mariska Hargitay. She wasn't raped as a young child, her character is the product of her mother's rape. That's not a new storyline. They've always shown glimpses into the lives of the two main characters, this is nothing new.

J

juggy4805

Law and Order in all its forms has gotten so liberal its hard not to gag,but add to that Law and Order SVU has started going into the personal lives of its detective/ If detectives personal lives are as screwed up as these guys the need pschychiatric help. The guy who plays the main cop is total nut and the Hagerty woman's rape at a young age seems to run her whole life.

In short the story lines must be running out if they ahve to go into the personal lives of their star detectives/. More than likely its cat fights over who gets more screen time.

So You think Liberal=Bad.

That's retarded.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Did you know (not that anyone cares) Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of the 1950's original Playtex Bra model. Store this tidbit for the future Trivial Pursuit Game: "Famous TV Boobs".

heh

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Did you know (not that anyone cares) Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of the 1950's original Playtex Bra model. Store this tidbit for the future Trivial Pursuit Game: "Famous TV Boobs".

heh
I didn't realize Jayne Mansfield was a bra model.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I work for an audiobook company (like, how many are there in SoMD? lol).

Most of our narrators are actors that live and work in NYC, and they turn up as judges on Law and Order quite often.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I work for an audiobook company (like, how many are there in SoMD? lol).

Most of our narrators are actors that live and work in NYC, and they turn up as judges on Law and Order quite often.
I used to work there when I lived in MD. :howdy: