Lazy gate guards.....

SOLDIER

to richard cranium

since you never answered my email I decided to ask you out in the open since you like to be out there...why dont you come up to one of the gate guards or police and tell them how you feel? actually I'd rather see you have the balls to walk up to officer day and have a chat with him...but make sure you contact me first I'd like to see you get arrested :) it would be quite amusing and as for us lasy gate guards I'd like to see you stand, oh wait no you said you did your time :blahblah: , well if you're so proud of doing your time in the service, volunteer to come help us for a couple hours for rush hour traffic, you'd be suprised on how well you'd get along with the guards :jerry: and if your so butt hurt about living in southern maryland LEAVE, its just that simple! go to iraq and help our boys (and women) out by jumping on a land mine or an IED but i dont want to hear any of your b.s. rambling anymore SO SHUT UP!!!!! :lalala: :sarcasm:
:biteme:

:patriot:

CrashTest

SOLDIER said:
...why dont you come up to one of the gate guards or police and tell them how you feel? actually I'd rather see you have the balls to walk up to officer day and have a chat with him...but make sure you contact me first I'd like to see you get arrested :)

Arrested for attempting to chat with police officer? Kinda like in Nazi Germany.

smcop

GRSHPPR said:
Now, I dont think shes going to liked to be called a doll. Yet, she is my doll. Just so that you know, I scored an 88 on the ASVAB.
You can tell the intelligence of a person when the only scores he has to relate to are the asvab scores, unlike most in society who would relate to their SAT or ACT scores. What a pathetic human you are!

smcop

SOLDIER said:
since you never answered my email I decided to ask you out in the open since you like to be out there...why dont you come up to one of the gate guards or police and tell them how you feel? actually I'd rather see you have the balls to walk up to officer day and have a chat with him...but make sure you contact me first I'd like to see you get arrested :) it would be quite amusing and as for us lasy gate guards I'd like to see you stand, oh wait no you said you did your time :blahblah: , well if you're so proud of doing your time in the service, volunteer to come help us for a couple hours for rush hour traffic, you'd be suprised on how well you'd get along with the guards :jerry: and if your so butt hurt about living in southern maryland LEAVE, its just that simple! go to iraq and help our boys (and women) out by jumping on a land mine or an IED but i dont want to hear any of your b.s. rambling anymore SO SHUT UP!!!!! :lalala: :sarcasm:
:biteme:

:patriot:
Richard Cranium doesn't have a brave bone in his body. He would never do anything to put himself in harms way, that is why he anonymously posts inflamatory things here, rather than have an open debate about things. He is such a coward, that he harbors resentment from those who will go out and put themselves in harms way for the betterment of society. Cranium is a liar and a coward!

SOLDIER

arrested for being a dumb a$$ :)

CrashTest said:
Arrested for attempting to chat with police officer? Kinda like in Nazi Germany.

ok if you understand this whole forum richard cranium has bytched about us for awhile and how bad officer day is, I'm pretty sure if richard cranium talked to officer day, richard would get arrested because richard is a dumb piece of sh*t and would start to disrespect him, and yes you can get arrested for it... :jerry:

smcop

SOLDIER said:
ok if you understand this whole forum richard cranium has bytched about us for awhile and how bad officer day is, I'm pretty sure if richard cranium talked to officer day, richard would get arrested because richard is a dumb piece of sh*t and would start to disrespect him, and yes you can get arrested for it... :jerry:
You shouldn't be so harsh on Richard Cranium. It isn't his fault that he has no backbone and would never confront anyone face to face, it's his parents. Perhaps his mommy didn't hug him enough, or his daddy was so hard on him that he is afraid of his own shadow. That is why he only confronts people anonymously.

He doesn't really know what it is like to be a man, therefore you can't fault him for not acting like one. Anyone who has read his posts sees he is a coward who likes to stir the pot.

I would ask you to leave him alone, because you could do further damage to his already weak personality.

Qualcom Troll4

STFU When You Speak To Me
I think the only thing worse than what RC said is the fact that you guys who work there are responding like you are. For one, you're making yourselves look stupid with every word you say. And 2, if anyone wanted information about the best time and place to force entry through one of your gates, you have sure as hell given them enough information. Grasshopper, when you quote directly from whatever manual you are quoting from, it shows you dont know. Just admit that he was right when he said the 2 other guys in the shack were slacking off. Dont 't try to BS your way through it by quoting procedure. If you really cared about your job, you should make it easier by not giving people ammunition to use against you.

SOLDIER

Qualcom Troll4 said:
I think the only thing worse than what RC said is the fact that you guys who work there are responding like you are. For one, you're making yourselves look stupid with every word you say. And 2, if anyone wanted information about the best time and place to force entry through one of your gates, you have sure as hell given them enough information. Grasshopper, when you quote directly from whatever manual you are quoting from, it shows you dont know. Just admit that he was right when he said the 2 other guys in the shack were slacking off. Dont 't try to BS your way through it by quoting procedure. If you really cared about your job, you should make it easier by not giving people ammunition to use against you.

obviously you dont know squat about what this certain forum is about, in fact this forum should have never been made! We are not lazy and as for telling people when to force entry onto the base? are you kidding? If you think you can just enter the base you are sorely wrong. and just to let you know a swift kick in the ass from me to you is only a dollar :) have a nice day :jerry:

SOLDIER

smcop said:
You shouldn't be so harsh on Richard Cranium. It isn't his fault that he has no backbone and would never confront anyone face to face, it's his parents. Perhaps his mommy didn't hug him enough, or his daddy was so hard on him that he is afraid of his own shadow. That is why he only confronts people anonymously.

He doesn't really know what it is like to be a man, therefore you can't fault him for not acting like one. Anyone who has read his posts sees he is a coward who likes to stir the pot.

I would ask you to leave him alone, because you could do further damage to his already weak personality.

HAHA thats outstanding, you know I think he got the hint and moved outta maryland cause he hasnt posted anything in here in a long time :)