Learn it........know it........live it.

Cowgirl

lovinmaryland said:
Ladies the arm one is the best one... i use that one all the time :whistle: i don't know what it is but they can't contain themselves when you say that to them

That's how I got BF. :blushing: I was tipsy at a bar, and he sat next to me and started talking to me. I noticed his nice arms and put my arm through his and starting saying "You have got the nicest arms!" :otter:

He called me the next day and that was it....:lol:

lovinmaryland

Cowgirl said:
That's how I got BF. :blushing: I was tipsy at a bar, and he sat next to me and started talking to me. I noticed his nice arms and put my arm through his and starting saying "You have got the nicest arms!" :otter:

see it is pure magic :biggrin:

rack'm

Jaded
Cowgirl said:

:killingme

Cowgirl

rack'm said:

:blushing: I wish I could remember more of our first conversation. I do remember his friend (who was sitting on the other side of me) got mad because I was ignoring him. He called BF a c0ck block. :lol: Now we call him (the friend) C0ck Block Frank. :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Cowgirl said:
:blushing: I wish I could remember more of our first conversation. I do remember his friend (who was sitting on the other side of me) got mad because I was ignoring him. He called BF a c0ck block. :lol: Now we call him (the friend) C0ck Block Frank. :lmao:

:roflmao: