Leg Waxing

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Looking for a place that does leg waxing.

Any hair salon should..but I know that hair it is in california does, and they are a great place to get anything done. Im guessing you're in lusby so give michelangelos a call before heading over the bridge if you don't go to st marys often.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Any hair salon should..but I know that hair it is in california does, and they are a great place to get anything done. Im guessing you're in lusby so give michelangelos a call before heading over the bridge if you don't go to st marys often.

Is he ghey?
If not, lucky bastard.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Doesn't mean they're any good at it. I mean, any nail salon will wax your eyebrows too, but that doesn't mean they're going to do a good job. :lol:

I don't think there's any reason to be picky about a leg waxing..eyebrows yes, lady bits..hell yes..but you can't really screw up a leg waxing :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I don't think there's any reason to be picky about a leg waxing..eyebrows yes, lady bits..hell yes..but you can't really screw up a leg waxing :killingme
Yes you can. A good waxer is efficient–quick and leaves little if any hair behind, minimizing the need for touching up after the fact.