Legalized prostitution curbs child molestation?

Does legalized prostitution curb child molestation

• It's a good idea, worth a shot

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • No, they are sick and nothing will stop them

Votes: 41 91.1%

• Total voters

PricklyGoo

Do you think if prostitution was legalized that potential child molesters would turn to hookers instead of toddlers?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Holy hell...

Do you think if prostitution was legalized that potential child molesters would turn to hookers instead of toddlers?

...where is some red karma when you need it??? What the hell does child molesting have to do with hookers???

Aren't we talking about two very different things here??????

PulseStart

Go Bills!
...where is some red karma when you need it??? What the hell does child molesting have to do with hookers???

Aren't we talking about two very different things here??????

It's sexually deviant in some way. Let's say your the Governor of NY (Former DA who prosecuted men for solicitation) and find that you have this sexual fantasy inside for young pretty girls. And forget and hope you Never have to resort to this...Did he think about this 23 year old Kristen?

part two coming soon.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Pedophilia is not the same thing as paying for sexual favors from adults(or even assumed adults).

Pedophiles prefer children because they are sick and lack someting in their screwed up brains. They are sometimes weak and find preying on children exciting and empowering. Some would say that "The perv can't help it. It's a disease." That's :bs: be cause there isn't a single person in the modern world who doesn't know it's sick and wrong.

"Johns" are typically:
A. Hard up
B. Cheaters
C. Looking to fulfill some fantasy or sexual desire that they can not get elsewhere.

While being a cheater is pathetic, it's something that happens for too many reasons to name. Beign hard up is a sad fact of life and there's certainly nothing wrong with wanting to fulfill a fantasy as long as no one get's hurt.

I just don't believe there's any comparision to the two.:nono:

W

Wenchy

No.

I have no problem with prostitutes and think it should be a viable and taxed business venture.

Pedophiles are a different sort, and should be shot.

Etred101

Legally the two are different.
Prostituton is between consenting adults.
Children CANNOT consent. That is why pedophiles are put under the jail and their names are posted on the web should they ever be freed.

W

Wenchy

It's sexually deviant in some way. Let's say your the Governor of NY (Former DA who prosecuted men for solicitation) and find that you have this sexual fantasy inside for young pretty girls. And forget and hope you Never have to resort to this...Did he think about this 23 year old Kristen?

part two coming soon.

So? A 23 year old? There is nothing sexually deviant about a 40+ year old man paying to have the company of a 23 year old woman. It's simply illegal, and he was caught.

Novus Collectus

I think it all depends on the pedophile, but since most of them will rape children regardless and they should all be imprisoned for life, the point is moot.

Prositution should be legalized for other reasons. Pedophilia reduction is not one of them.

Cowgirl

Maybe there should be a poll to see if we think priests would stop molesting boys if they were allowed to get married. :shrug:

Novus Collectus

Maybe there should be a poll to see if we think priests would stop molesting boys if they were allowed to get married. :shrug:

Pedophia and pederasty/Ephebophilia are two rather different things. One is sick, disgusting and illegal, the other is also crime against humanity. One could argue both are just as bad, but if one were to look at it in degrees one is many times worse than the other.

Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to pre-pubescents that have no sexual organ developement yet, or minimal developement.

Pederasty or Ephebophilia is sexual attraction to adolescents and not "children" (i.e. pre-pubescents). For the Ephebophiliac it is often an attraction to a young, but developing adult....almost. To many Ephebophiliacs, pedophilia, or sex with pre-pubescents is disgusting.
So for Ephebophiliacs may very well be easy to substitute their urge and desire for a young "almost adult" with an adult. As I read somewhere they are associating the adolecents as young adults and not as "children" so the substitution is possible.

Personally I think Ephebophiliacs that ever submit to their "urge" are a terrible danger to society too and also should be kept in prison. If they even have an "urge" in the first place maybe they should be kept away from society too. I am not defending these people, but theoretically letting the Ephebophiliac priests get married the incidence of sex with adolescent altar boys may be less.
....the incidence of priests having sex with pre-pubescents would most likely not change though.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What...

part two coming soon.

...the hell is wrong with you?

R

RadioPatrol

No.

I have no problem with prostitutes and think it should be a viable and taxed business venture.

Pedophiles are a different sort, and should be shot.

so your fine with your Husband / BF / SO going to a Prostitute ?

Satisfying some fantasy you will not ........... :gossip: