Legalized prostitution curbs child molestation?

Does legalized prostitution curb child molestation

• It's a good idea, worth a shot

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • No, they are sick and nothing will stop them

Votes: 41 91.1%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so your fine with your Husband / BF / SO going to a Prostitute ?

Oh for pete's sake :rolleyes: She didn't say that, she said that she has no problem with prostitution as a business venture.

I'm still laughing at this thread title, like prostitution and child molestation have anything to do with each other. :lol:

R

reficul_vs_dog

Oh for pete's sake :rolleyes: She didn't say that, she said that she has no problem with prostitution as a business venture.

I'm still laughing at this thread title, like prostitution and child molestation have anything to do with each other. :lol:

:yeahthat:

It would still be considered cheating (to most people...) :shrug:

She is talking about having prostitution to be legal allowing single/open relationship people to go and get their jolly's off :shrug:

and I also agree with vrai (and others) on the other account that the idea of legalizing prostition for that reason is ridiculous as they aren't related...

R

RadioPatrol

Ah huh :gossip:

and yes A has nothing to do with B .....

Solja_Boy

Prostitution should be legalized. They should also enact laws to keep the price down. I would love to have cheap legal prostitutes.

smcop

Do you think if prostitution was legalized that potential child molesters would turn to hookers instead of toddlers?
I don't know if your making fun, or if you're serious? I hope you are making some lame attempt at a joke, if not, you are perhaps the dumbest person in North America!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I don't know if your making fun, or if you're serious? I hope you are making some lame attempt at a joke, if not, you are perhaps the dumbest person in North America!

No kidding.... It's times like this I miss karma the most. Seeing the knuckleheads turn red before your very eyes was strangely satisfying. :roflmao:

R

RadioPatrol

Prostitution should be legalized. They should also enact laws to keep the price down. I would love to have cheap legal prostitutes.

Short Time $10 dolla Over night $ 20 dolla

you buy me drinkie .......... cheap GI

:razz:

Boy I miss Korea .....

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Short Time $10 dolla Over night $ 20 dolla

you buy me drinkie .......... cheap GI

:razz:

Boy I miss Korea .....

You nasty bastard, the really cheap poontang was always in the PI though. Subic and Clark were the places to be, and the Flip chics were a lot cuter than the Korean. You had to line up at sick call on Monday morning though for the VD clinic.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You nasty bastard, the really cheap poontang was always in the PI though. Subic and Clark were the places to be, and the Flip chics were a lot cuter than the Korean. You had to line up at sick call on Monday morning though for the VD clinic.

I heard most of the Flip chicks had swingin' :gossip:

:twitch:

R

RadioPatrol

:flowers: do you still love me .......... hehehehe

:gossip:

Yeah some of the Grunts in the Line Companies were not too swift .....

Working girl gives you the drip: :twitch:

A. Do you go back and get it again ........

B. Do your do the Oral thing on her, then intercourse ......

:eyebrow:

I head of more than a couple guys going back to the same girl, and one dumb ass that choose B, he got 60 days no pass and a long lecture from the 1st Sergeant about choices .... and the girl was pulled from circulation for a while

the thing that always pissed us Grunts off was half the Girls would go TDY down to port Cities when the Navy Pukes pulled in, these big Greyhound sized buses would be lined and taking all the girls south ..... :faint:

clubs were empty ........

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
:flowers: do you still love me .......... hehehehe

Of course, you men couldn't handle that almost free exotic poon. I just hope you didn't marry any, bringin' your table top dancer back home was almost always a disaster.

I was the rare blonde/blue-eyed round eye 21 year old girl over there, I had my pick of fellow military dudes after all.:kiss:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
OOOOOO! Fellow insomniac here!:howdy:

ditto :howdy:

Prostitution should be legalized, Preists should be allowed to marry and child molesters should be castrated.

I believe that if a child predator has done it once whos to say he won't do it again and how many times before has he comitted his crime before he was caught. I also believe the statute of limitations after a such a heinous act should not be limitted due to repressed memory.

There is no comparison between hookers and toddlers, thats just ridiculous! :burning: :smack:

smcop

so your fine with your Husband / BF / SO going to a Prostitute ?

Satisfying some fantasy you will not ........... :gossip:
That's just silly! Just because she doesn't have a problem with it, doesn't mean she wants her family involved. People might not mind what others do, but they may not want to do it themselves.

It's kinda like, I'm sure your wife doesn't mind homosexuals, but she probably gets angry each time she catches you being intimate with another man!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Do you think if prostitution was legalized that potential child molesters would turn to hookers instead of toddlers?

With the utter stupidity of this post, I should have known it was you, Richard. Your absolute idiocy should have been a tip off. Everyone assumed this was just a stupid post by an average moron, when in reality it was actually an other example of your collosal stupidity.

So, Richard, WTF is wrong with you to even consider this to be a good question?