Lemon panel faces intense backlash for mocking Trump supporters as illiterate 'credulous rubes'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"[Pompeo] also knows deep within his heart that Donald Trump couldn't find Ukraine on a map if you had the letter U and a picture of an actual physical crane next to it," Wilson began, causing Lemon to chuckle. "He knows that this is, you know, an administration defined by ignorance of the world. And so that's partly him playing to the base and playing to their audience. You know, the credulous boomer rube demo that backs Donald Trump."

As Lemon began crying with tears of laughter, Wilson went on to depict what he thought a typical Trump supporter sounded like.

"'Donald Trump's the smart one- any y'all elitists are dumb!'" Wilson said with a heavy southern accent.

"'You elitists with your geography and your maps- and your spelling!'" Ali chimed in during the mockery.

"'Your math and your reading!'" Wilson added. "'All those lines on the map!'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-wajahat-ali-rick-wilson

PsyOps

Pixelated
These pompous asses can't help themselves expressing their contempt for half of this country. This is what unabashed hatred does; it causes people to to lose any sense of shame or discipline in holding their tongues. Their overt hatred toward ordinary citizens has now become the norm for these people.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let 'em go on....I encourage them to keep that crap up continuously.

What's really bothersome is that 1) they actually have an audience that not only watches, but agrees with them, and 2) companies are still willing to advertise there. Lemon and the gang get paid good money from advertisers, who likely employ Trump supporters.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What's really bothersome is that 1) they actually have an audience that not only watches, but agrees with them, and 2) companies are still willing to advertise there. Lemon and the gang get paid good money from advertisers, who likely employ Trump supporters.
True, but it's not much of an audience though.

WingsOfGold

Has he done a literacy test in Baker, La. where his own title 1 alma mater HS of 553 students exist? Demographic breakdown is 523 black, 24 white, 1 native American and 3 mulatto. I imagine the literacy level there is super mensa!
Somehow I imagine they barely rate as human.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Replace Trump Supporter with ANY race.. and what would anybody say about what they said??

What they said was ignorant, racist, and hateful..

We're none of that, we're DEPLORABLE!!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Has he done a literacy test in Baker, La. where his own title 1 alma mater HS of 553 students exist? Demographic breakdown is 523 black, 24 white, 1 native American and 3 mulatto. I imagine the literacy level there is super mensa!
Somehow I imagine they barely rate as human.

State Test Proficiency by Subgroup
MATH PROFICIENTREADING PROFICIENT
Black40% to 44%*55% to 59%*
Whitesuppressed*suppressed*
Hispanic-suppressed*

Police Referral Rate
GROUPPERCENTREFERRALS
All Students0%0

From the data it would appear that half can't do math at grade level. They seem to be better readers than mathematicians. Not enough population for whites & hispanics to be statistically valid. And nobody is getting hauled off to the popo. Lots of free lunches being served daily.

73.9% percent of the school's students are eligible for free lunch under the National School Lunch Program

link

WingsOfGold

State Test Proficiency by Subgroup
MATH PROFICIENTREADING PROFICIENT

Black40% to 44%*55% to 59%*

Whitesuppressed*suppressed*

Hispanic-suppressed*

Police Referral Rate
GROUPPERCENTREFERRALS
All Students0%0

From the data it would appear that half can't do math at grade level. They seem to be better readers than mathematicians. Not enough population for whites & hispanics to be statistically valid. And nobody is getting hauled off to the popo. Lots of free lunches being served daily.

link
Imagine holding a conversation with these cretins, ANY subject matter.

PsyOps

Pixelated

"Prove they're wrong in November"? Pfftt... these people are so stuck in their little elitist echo chamber, and their contempt for everyone that isn't them, that nothing can wake them up to reality of real people out there and their sentiments.