Lennys Restaurant- Not Good

LENNY'S FOOD-GOOD OR BAD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pot roast shouldn't be sliced. It should be melt in the mouth tender chunks infused with lots of gravy/ veggies and bread to sop it up with.

Actually most post roast IS sliced. Chuck roasts fall apart but they're not the "classic" pot roast.

Last edited:
If I do a pot roast in a pan for myself, yeah, it's chunks. If I or my mom do a WHOLE pot roast for a family, it is just far easier to slice it. No difference in the taste or substance, it's still the same roast.

OP is getting bent for nothing here.

ImnoMensa

Pot Roast is a cheap piece of meat like Chuck that is cooked until tender,falling apart at my house, usually with Potato's Onions, and carrots.

Then you take whats left and add the pot likker back with it thicken it with flour, and make beef stew.

W

Wenchy

Actually most post road IS sliced. Chuck roasts fall apart but they're not the "classic" pot roast.

It must be a regional thing, but the only pot roast I've had/made is fall apart tender and can't be sliced.

I use chuck, sirloin, bottom-top round. When cooked for a long time in liquid it falls apart (more like a stew) Venison roast is also good.

I've ordered pot roast in one restaurant. The Cottage Cafe in Bethany Beach DE. I heard raves about it, and it was what I make, but I didn't have to clean up afterwards. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find it hard to believe anyone would have a fit because their pot roast was sliced instead of in chunks. The complaint must be about something else.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The Cottage Cafe in Bethany Beach DE. I heard raves about it, and it was what I make, but I didn't have to clean up afterwards. :yay:

They have good food. Only been to the one in Bethany once but have been many times to the one in OC/Fenwick.

L

luckystar

See, I don't understand that. All I did was get up and leave. Didn't even make a little scene.

I think it was probably mounting occurrences over a period of time. You can get pretty bad at restaurants. Whatever, who cares. He'll come out to eat with us again eventually. Vrai and I obviously appreciate your server torture/teasing methods.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think it was probably mounting occurrences over a period of time. You can get pretty bad at restaurants. Whatever, who cares. He'll come out to eat with us again eventually. Vrai and I obviously appreciate your server torture/teasing methods.

I also didn't say anything to the horrible server we had yesterday. I just made a face behind his back.

L

luckystar

I also didn't say anything to the horrible server we had yesterday. I just made a face behind his back.

lol. And that's where he and I are different. I think it's hilarious, while he tilts his head down and covers his face. He really hates offending people.

W

Wenchy

I should give them the ultimate test: take mAlice there for lunch or dinner. :jet:

My boyfriend refuses to go out to a restaurant with her anymore after an incident at Mixing Bowl.

lolz! And the incident at Asahi with my dad!

Do I know you?

See, I don't understand that. All I did was get up and leave. Didn't even make a little scene.

lol. And that's where he and I are different. I think it's hilarious, while he tilts his head down and covers his face. He really hates offending people.

Mother/Daughter love. :killingme