Let me shag your wife...You’ll be happier!

MR47930

I’m all for letting people do as they please. Let your freak flag fly. IDGAF about what people want to do, be identified as or any of that. But to put this article out on a major news network is a sign of the times.
And I damn sure wouldn’t be happier watching some other dude go to town on my wife!

Hijinx

I’m all for letting people do as they please. Let your freak flag fly. IDGAF about what people want to do, be identified as or any of that. But to put this article out on a major news network is a sign of the times.
And I damn sure wouldn’t be happier watching some other dude go to town on my wife!

Especially not using the back road to get there/.

Just joking

black dog

Free America
I am not kidding myself in the least, of course these things are going on, but IMO a marriage won't last long.
Nothing surprises me about the Lexington Park area. Nothing. It's been like that for a long time.

LMAO It's a Schumerhole.

Like I said, how it was explained to me was, if the folks involved with sex outside of a relationship between two people. That have to be able to separate sex and love, and those who can it seems to work very well, for those that can't, it will fail.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Do they make “all terrain condoms?”

223.jpg

black dog

Free America
Use to not be, but it appears to have become that way with the younger set.

I hate to burst your bubble, Its been mainstream for eons.

The Ancient Greeks weren't the only peoples to have had a mania for portraying sex acts in clay. Between 100AD and 800AD in Northern Peru, the Moche culture production of pottery exploded.

Archaeologists have unearthed 10,000 pots. The vessels baffled scholars who tried to tackle their subject matter. Here's why: there's so much anal sex.

Explanations for their mania range from showing a form of birth control to the pots making sense of new political power structures.

In this instance, contraception isn't necessarily the driving factor behind entering through the rear. As we've seen before, a correlation between vaginal sex and pregnancy isn't always made by participants.

A pot depicting a couple engaged in anal sex while the mother breastfeeds her child points in another direction. It's possible that the Moche held similar beliefs as the people of the modern day Sambia. Semen was viewed as an important life force and this pot might suggest that they believed that receiving spunk via the mother's rectum produced milk. The sperm would be channeled through the mother's seemingly magical body to the breasts. Let's hope we never find evidence that any father's considered skipping the middle man. It's not convincing that this belief could be held among the entire population and survive outside influences over such a long time period.

The second reason - that anal sex might be a way of the need to make sense of new political power structures - isn't much more plausible. The nearby Recuay people also made sex pots in the same era but they depicted good ol' fashioned penis and vagina sex.

Their society was to some degree much more equal than the cosmopolitan Moche. This has led to the evaluation that the anal sex pots are trying to communicate the notion that "in every relationship, one partner has to suffer discomfort to give pleasure to the other." Hmm. Well, maybe. But this ignores the evidence that

anal sex can be bags of fun.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Mistress is going to be very angry!

1st RULE: You do not talk about #### CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about #### CLUB.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the #### is over.
4th RULE: Only two guys to a ####.
5th RULE: One #### at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.
7th RULE: ####s will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at #### CLUB, you HAVE to ####.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

Was that supposed to be first or fist?

Hijinx

I hate to burst your bubble, Its been mainstream for eons.

The Ancient Greeks weren't the only peoples to have had a mania for portraying sex acts in clay. Between 100AD and 800AD in Northern Peru, the Moche culture production of pottery exploded.

Archaeologists have unearthed 10,000 pots. The vessels baffled scholars who tried to tackle their subject matter. Here's why: there's so much anal sex.

Explanations for their mania range from showing a form of birth control to the pots making sense of new political power structures.

In this instance, contraception isn't necessarily the driving factor behind entering through the rear. As we've seen before, a correlation between vaginal sex and pregnancy isn't always made by participants.

A pot depicting a couple engaged in anal sex while the mother breastfeeds her child points in another direction. It's possible that the Moche held similar beliefs as the people of the modern day Sambia. Semen was viewed as an important life force and this pot might suggest that they believed that receiving spunk via the mother's rectum produced milk. The sperm would be channeled through the mother's seemingly magical body to the breasts. Let's hope we never find evidence that any father's considered skipping the middle man. It's not convincing that this belief could be held among the entire population and survive outside influences over such a long time period.

The second reason - that anal sex might be a way of the need to make sense of new political power structures - isn't much more plausible. The nearby Recuay people also made sex pots in the same era but they depicted good ol' fashioned penis and vagina sex.

Their society was to some degree much more equal than the cosmopolitan Moche. This has led to the evaluation that the anal sex pots are trying to communicate the notion that "in every relationship, one partner has to suffer discomfort to give pleasure to the other." Hmm. Well, maybe. But this ignores the evidence that

anal sex can be bags of fun.

It's one way to cut down on abortions.
That's another 50 you owe PP.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

PeoplesElbow

Men use to #### around on their wives all the time, before the time of common divorce, before they risked losing half of their stuff. It was far more common than some will admit because they don't want to think about their grandfather screwing around on grandma.

black dog

Free America
Men use to #### around on their wives all the time, before the time of common divorce, before they risked losing half of their stuff. It was far more common than some will admit because they don't want to think about their grandfather screwing around on grandma.

Not just men, Have you ever spent anytime around a large base during a large deployment?

PeoplesElbow

Not just men, Have you ever spent anytime around a large base during a large deployment?

Oh I know about that, I was talking about what happened back in the 60's and earlier, how so many men with secretaries were banging them etc.

Found out my own grandfather was one hell of a player back in the day, a great aunt of mine was "the other woman" and tried to hide the fact that her husband had been divorced etc.

What I don't quite understand is the desire to sneak around, they did everything to hide the fact but they didn't care enough to stay faithful. I understood two people falling in love with someone else and ending things just not the keeping up the charade.