Let's re-visit the bathroom etiq. question

sockgirl77

sccrmommy said:
I've been told numerous times to seek help!!! It's physically impossible to go, trust me I've tried.

Nacho-I hate the groaners too! Now this is about to get totally gross, but I would take the sh*t smell anyday over the "I haven't washed down there in 5 years" smell. :barf:
Rotten Crotch. :barf:

pingrr

I'll go anywere. Somtimes I like to take a dump in my neibors mailbox for a good laugh.

nomoney

pingrr said:
I'll go anywere. Somtimes I like to take a dump in my neibors mailbox for a good laugh.

just picturing you on your tip toes bent over trying to get it up in there.

J

julz20684

sccrmommy said:
I've been told numerous times to seek help!!! It's physically impossible to go, trust me I've tried.

Nacho-I hate the groaners too! Now this is about to get totally gross, but I would take the sh*t smell anyday over the "I haven't washed down there in 5 years" smell. :barf:

:jet: Why is it you know what the "I haven't washed down there in 5 years" smell is?

sccrmommy

Well I don't, but I can only imagine! I can't think of many more things that would smell worse...unless it's been SIX years since a wash

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
sccrmommy said:
I saw a post yesterday about bathroom etiq. and I had a follow up question. When you are at work, if you go #2, which stall do you use? I know this may be TMI, but personally I can only go #2 at my house-nowhere else, but I feel that if you go at work you should use the stall furthest from the door. I can not stand in when all the stalls are open and the person decides to go in the first one, doesn't courtesy flush, AND doesn't spray. Ugh, it makes me want to vomit.........thanks for letting me vent!
:duh: Take it to a different floor. :coffee:

mainman

Set Trippin
sccrmommy said:
Well I don't, but I can only imagine! I can't think of many more things that would smell worse...unless it's been SIX years since a wash
Are you saying your panties smell like the #### house door from a tuna boat? :confused:

Geek

nachomama said:
I have someone here in my building who sprays. That freaking crap she uses stinks! I can't stand walking in there when it smells like fake-me-out rose-scented shiat. :barf:

And don't forget about the "groaners". It freaks me out when I'm washing my hands or something and hear "noises" followed by "remarks". :jameo:

I put that stuff down my pants like a fogger. :howdy:

Geek

nachomama said:
:killingme

As soon as I stop laughing my you-know-what off, I'll think of a more fitting response. :notworthy

At Christmas I will share my pine scented one with you :huggy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Geek said:
At Christmas I will share my pine scented one with you :huggy:

Thank you. :huggy: And at Thanksgiving, I'll share my pumpkin spice one with you. :biggrin:

Febreze makes a nice clean linen scent that is DIVINE this time of year. :yay:

Pete

Repete
nachomama said:
Thank you. :huggy: And at Thanksgiving, I'll share my pumpkin spice one with you. :biggrin:

Febreze makes a nice clean linen scent that is DIVINE this time of year. :yay:
Pine? Doesn't it just make it smell like someone just shiat a Christmas Tree?