Let's welcome our newest member....

morganj614

pixiegirl said:
Yes, his lovely couterpart uses it all the time. It means ripped, built, etc. If it's not B monkeys are gonna fly outa my ass! :jameo:

Again? You better see a doctor for your condition :faint:

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
K_Jo said:
We welcome you with open arms, Cockdiesel.

Interesting name. Is there a story behind it?

Senior week, Ocean City in the mid 90's. The girls from next door asked me to help them "remove" some unwanted guests from their room. Went in shirtless... Kid called me "Cockdiesel"... friends that were with me heard it and never let it go. Kinda grew on me. I never did get a chance to ask that kid what he was implying, he left quickly... oh well... I'm up for any ideas.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Cockdiesel said:
Senior week, Ocean City in the mid 90's. The girls from next door asked me to help them "remove" some unwanted guests from their room. Went in shirtless... Kid called me "Cockdiesel"... friends that were with me heard it and never let it go. Kinda grew on me. I never did get a chance to ask that kid what he was implying, he left quickly... oh well... I'm up for any ideas.
So, is Pixie as bossy in the bedroom as she is on the forums? :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Cockdiesel said:

I need photographic proof that you're not my soon to be husband. :tap: I'm not buying your story.

camily

Peace
Cockdiesel said:
Maybe your drunk arse misinterpreted it and he realy said "Cocky weasel" or something like that.

Nanny Pam

I am Nanny Pam. I am the Madam of this place. If you'd like one of my girls, please let me know ASAP as the weekend is coming and most of them are booked up. Yes, I accept Visa, MasterCard & PayPal.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
pixiegirl said:
I need photographic proof that you're not my soon to be husband. :tap: I'm not buying your story.
I'd just like photographic proof, I don't care who's soon to be he is. :jet:

CandyRain

Nanny Pam said:
I am Nanny Pam. I am the Madam of this place. If you'd like one of my girls, please let me know ASAP as the weekend is coming and most of them are booked up. Yes, I accept Visa, MasterCard & PayPal.

Lexi's the only one that gets booked around here. :whistle:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Cockdiesel said:

I went to school with a guy named Richard Whiskey. We called him Dick Liquor for short... :whistle:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Cockdiesel said:
Please explain how I do that?

When you reply you scroll down and hit the "manage attachments" box, there you can upload a picture of yourself.

Soooo, tell us, what do you do for a living? Fight fires?

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
pixiegirl said:
When you reply you scroll down and hit the "manage attachments" box, there you can upload a picture of yourself.

Soooo, tell us, what do you do for a living? Fight fires?

That work?

Coaster

Dupontster said:
I went to school with a guy named Richard Whiskey. We called him Dick Liquor for short... :whistle:

There is a liquor store in La Jolla, CA. called "Dick's Liquor".