Lexington Exchange

Haven't seen much construction going on at the new Lexington Exchange in California. Wondering if anyone has heard whether the developer is still going through with their plans. The 12 theater complex WAS scheduled to open 3rd quarter 2014.

glhs837

Power with Control
A bit in the basic side and as my back gets worse, my appreciation for good seating increases....

MarieB

We used to live near a dinner theatre. Too bad we didn't check it out before we moved. My friend goes to one in jersey that has recliners

MarieB

Waldorfia has recliners.

Thanks

I've never been to the theatre there, and we usually only take the kids to the one here for their movies. I don't even think I would drive to the one in Waldorf for recliners. I hate going there

BernieP

Resident PIA
You can, and while the audience is the best you can get, the seats leave just a tad to be desired.

seats aren't bad, the price is right, it's safe.... BUT
The schedule is crazy
Most times you get one shot at a movie and it's gone.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Enough about theaters... back to the original question

Does anyone know what the F is gong on?
Did the road work almost a year ago and I haven't seen any activity since

Beta

Smile!
I'd love to know, too... I miss going to the movies

Don't you work in Charles or live in/near Charles? There are two big theaters in/near Waldorf that are pretty decent (at least during the day). What do you want, a huge theater that doesn't have any hint of teenages who cause trouble? Those don't even exist in the nicest suburbs of San Diego.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I dont think things have stopped..... just maybe slow... LOL

I know things are still progressing...

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
There is a plan being worked on and layouts done to accommodate the RC Theater and other pad sites that will be available. Aldi market is still coming to the center as well. I am working with the owners on this center and will update my commercial site about it when new things are announced.

http://shashoconsulting.blogspot.com/

OldHillcrestGuy

There is a plan being worked on and layouts done to accommodate the RC Theater and other pad sites that will be available. Aldi market is still coming to the center as well. I am working with the owners on this center and will update my commercial site about it when new things are announced.

http://shashoconsulting.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the updates on commerical happenings in the Tri-County area. Lord knows your siigns are on just about every empty lot around. lol Your continued info on things helps clear up rumors or otherwise bad info on whats going where.
Im sure many of us like to hear about whats going where.
So sorry about the passing of your mother, prayers being sent your way.

BernieP

Resident PIA
notice last week that there is now a "Lexington Exchange" sign by the light on 235.
but based on the "fast" paced projects I've witnessed, will this be done before I retire / expire?