LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

Pete

Repete
Are you saying I need to change my av? :eyebrow:

I am saying that the thread started out as a report of a school employee allegedly using his real life penis in a bad way and finally 500 posts later turned into a who has the bigger internet penis contest by the four amigos.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I am saying that the thread started out as a report of a school employee allegedly using his real life penis in a bad way and finally 500 posts later turned into a who has the bigger internet penis contest by the four amigos.

Ole' ! :duel:

Livin_in_SoMd

He had a Plea Hearing today and his criminal trial has been cancelled/vacated (according to case search). Does this mean he pled guilty? I hope we see an updated article soon!

sommpd

Originally Posted by Bann
I've known quite a few kids who are band members, including a drum major, and not one of them were introverts. My son is only 12, and while he's just in the middle school band, he's definitely not introverted.

But aside from that - if the teacher was a leech - and he lured a girl & convinced her to have a relationship - he would have been charged with rape. The story has yet to come out all the way, so speculating is all I'm doing.

But while we're painting with broad strokes here, not ALLL 16yo girls are easily manipulated. A great many of them are bigtime manipulators, in a lot of cases.

He plead guilty. Will register as a sex offender. Case closed I guess.