Liberal Reporter Fails Background Check…

littlelady

God bless the USA
What's wrong with negro please?
Like you, I'm not big on using #### you...

How do you know if you were talking to a Negro on the internet? I did not equate that wordage with #### you. That is on you. :shrug:

Why would you even say...Negro please...There are plenty of other words to use/post.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
How do you know if you were talking to a Negro on the internet? I did not equate that wordage with #### you. That is on you. :shrug:

Why would even say...Negro please...There are plenty of other words.

:shrug:

you care why ?

not like nixxa

If you have to ask that question, I cannot help you.

I often find it funny that someone thinks that telling someone #### you is ok but a negro please and the Hoffmeister in a Speedo avatar offends them..
Hummm..would that be a poor education thing? Too much Gin and juice?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I often find it funny that someone thinks that telling someone #### you is ok but a negro please and the Hoffmeister in a Speedo avatar offends them..
Hummm..would that be a poor education thing? Too much Gin and juice?

No. That would be you being a self absorbed areshole. It has nothing to do with others' education, or what they drink. I saw for a moment that you were trying to be normal, but you could not do it. That's ok. You go, dog! I will always be here for you. :smile:

black dog

Free America
No. That would be you being a self absorbed areshole. It has nothing to do with others' education, or what they drink. I saw for a moment that you were trying to be normal, but you could not do it. That's ok. You go, dog! I will always be here for you. :smile:

This_person

are you intentionally belaboring the point :jameo:

you said private gun sales ... black dog said private sales

YES TO PROGRESSIVES THAT WANT EVERY GUN SALE / TRANSFER LOGGED it is a loop hole ...... legally there is no definition

You're making my point - thank you. But, yes, I am intentionally belaboring the point. They call it tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires when it is tax breaks for everyone for a reason. They call it a gun show loophole when it has nothing to do with gun shows for a reason.

I like to be honest for a reason.