Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

truby20

Fighting like a girl
There is nutty crap posted on the internet every single day - I see garbage like this posted on Twitter literally every single day. So why is she famous?

I always think these people are plants. They get hired to make inflammatory remarks, then the paid army RTs and promotes it, then the news people are paid to pick it up and "report" on it, all in the name of manipulating us and pissing us off.

There is no reason for this girl's stonerbot musing to go viral on its own.

But yet, here we are talking about the tweet.

The rich are the only ones benefiting from the continued division in this country, as long as the masses are fighting among themselves they'll be just fine.

WingsOfGold

I'm a good slave master, my 3 dogs always come back to the plantation. Even the all black one that her color is considered a flaw in German Shorthaired Pointer world.
I got great glee in rubbing their noses in pee when training them to demonstrate my superiority! Silly slaves are too stupid to even remember it now!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The rich are the only ones benefiting from the continued division in this country, as long as the masses are fighting among themselves they'll be just fine.

Yet they're only fighting in the media - both traditional and social. When was the last time someone of a different race got shitty with you because of skin color? When was the last time you addressed a person of another race and they said, "Get away from me, you (insert racial slur here)"?

What we see on the news isn't real, and it isn't most people's experience. Sure, in the ghetto big cities where everyone is stacked on top of each other like cordwood, festering like a cesspool in August - more people = more shitty people. But the VAST majority of Americans don't live like that. We interact with those of other races just fine. We don't have gender identification issues, and if someone does they may be worth a comment or even snicker, but nobody immediately grabs them and drags them behind a truck.

For the most part, we are a respectful people. But that's boring, so durhards like this girl in OP get all the media attention.

phreddyp

Yet they're only fighting in the media - both traditional and social. When was the last time someone of a different race got shitty with you because of skin color? When was the last time you addressed a person of another race and they said, "Get away from me, you (insert racial slur here)"?

What we see on the news isn't real, and it isn't most people's experience. Sure, in the ghetto big cities where everyone is stacked on top of each other like cordwood, festering like a cesspool in August - more people = more shitty people. But the VAST majority of Americans don't live like that. We interact with those of other races just fine. We don't have gender identification issues, and if someone does they may be worth a comment or even snicker, but nobody immediately grabs them and drags them behind a truck.

For the most part, we are a respectful people. But that's boring, so durhards like this girl in OP get all the media attention.
Great post ! Spot on !