Libs of TikTok

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Da Fawk?!
Seems like the ones that are least likely to have to worry about getting pregnant, are the ones most worried about their "right" to kill their unborn. If you don't like the laws on the books, then work to change them.

Reactions: TPD

mitzi

Seems like the ones that are least likely to have to worry about getting pregnant, are the ones most worried about their "right" to kill their unborn. If you don't like the laws on the books, then work to change them.
Not that this is related to the thread, but how's the grandbaby?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not that this is related to the thread, but how's the grandbaby?
It's a super secret! 🤫

He's the most handsome newborn I've ever seen. They did great work. He needs to get a wee bit bigger before I'm going to try to hold him, but he's growing every day! :yay:

Oh, and healthy as a baby can be. Eating good and getting momma's antibodies. :yay::yay:

Last edited:

mitzi

It's a super secret! 🤫

He's the most hansom newborn I've ever seen. They did great work. He needs to get a wee bit bigger before I'm going to try to hold him, but he's growing every day! :yay:

Oh, and healthy as a baby can be. Eating good and getting momma's antibodies. :yay::yay:
Great news!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's a super secret! 🤫

He's the most hansom newborn I've ever seen. They did great work. He needs to get a wee bit bigger before I'm going to try to hold him, but he's growing every day! :yay:

He’ll get a bigger wee at his own pace, don’t try to rush it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He’ll get a bigger wee at his own pace, don’t try to rush it.
Right now, if they don't put a diaper over him when they change him, he's got the sprinkler system running max pressure. WEE!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's a super secret! 🤫

He's the most handsome newborn I've ever seen. They did great work. He needs to get a wee bit bigger before I'm going to try to hold him, but he's growing every day! :yay:

Congratulations!

Balerenes

Hi! I'm having trouble watching the video. Is it because I don't have access from my region? Or is there another reason why? I'm sure this video is hilarious, so hopefully, I can watch it soon. Btw, has anyone tried the Tiktok growth service from Tikdroid (https://tikdroid.com/buy-tiktok-followers)? I plan on trying it soon, and I would love to hear any reviews or tips you might have. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Last edited:

Grumpy

Hi! I'm having trouble watching the video. Is it because I don't have access from my region? Or is there another reason why? I'm sure this video is hilarious, so hopefully, I can watch it soon.
Vid has probably been removed