Lies About Gender Affirming Care

Hijinx

IMO homosexuality is also a mental issue, but it's existed since the beginning of man being on 2 legs.
This crap of trying to change your sex by addadicktome's and cut my crank off is totally insane.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If trannies want to butcher their bodies, then commit suicide, that has nothing to do with me and I'm content to mind my own business. That's blood on Democrat hands, not to mention the parents who butcher their minor child.

And like that guy whose wife said their young son was a girl and was giving him puberty blockers - yeah, bud, that's what you get for impregnating Democrat women. On the first date mention Donald Trump. If she squeals like a piggy and starts speaking in tongues, that means she wants you to get her pregnant so she can cut your son or daughter's body parts off. What you do with that information is up to you.

Clem72

If trannies want to butcher their bodies, then commit suicide, that has nothing to do with me and I'm content to mind my own business. That's blood on Democrat hands, not to mention the parents who butcher their minor child.

And like that guy whose wife said their young son was a girl and was giving him puberty blockers - yeah, bud, that's what you get for impregnating Democrat women. On the first date mention Donald Trump. If she squeals like a piggy and starts speaking in tongues, that means she wants you to get her pregnant so she can cut your son or daughter's body parts off. What you do with that information is up to you.
you have such a way with words, I would like to subscribe to your motivational podcast.

phreddyp

Damn