Lime Soda

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I was always crazy about Hawaiian Punch red as a kid, but it had enough papaya juice in it to cause a slight allergic reaction. I've tried the powdered singles and they aren't as good as the Koolaid tropical punch imo.
Difference between the sugared and non-sugared maybe?

black dog

Free America
The red tropical punch in flat water reminds me so much of Boy Scouts and bug juice.

I send my kid a 5 pack or two of Propel off Amazon in his packages.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My husband likes the Giant brand. Says it tastes just like Sprite
Giant Clear Splash Sparkling Water Beverage Key Lime

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll have to check it out next time I'm up there. Thanks.
I stopped in on Friday, they carry it but have been out for the last 6 or so months. They said they think it isn't currently being bottled. Just keep checking back.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I stopped in on Friday, they carry it but have been out for the last 6 or so months. They said they think it isn't currently being bottled. Just keep checking back.
Thanks. I will.

What did you do up in Frederick? Walk the downtown area and canal?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks. I will.

What did you do up in Frederick? Walk the downtown area and canal?
We stopped there on our way to Western Maryland and did a little walk-about. I figured since we were passing by, I'd check out the soda shop for you. They have a pretty big selection. And I haven't been the only one inquiring about that lime soda! :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We stopped there on our way to Western Maryland and did a little walk-about. I figured since we were passing by, I'd check out the soda shop for you. They have a pretty big selection. And I haven't been the only one inquiring about that lime soda! :lol:
:yay:

It looks really nice around the canal area, lot of shops etc. but I've usually got other priorities when I've been up there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yay:

It looks really nice around the canal area, lot of shops etc. but I've usually got other priorities when I've been up there.
We did walk a bit of the canal, it was really pretty! We stopped in a couple of shops and got some gourmet chocolate truffles. Sis and I had a great weekend! Did the train from Cumberland to Frostburg and back. Had a really cute cabin in New Germany State Park.