Lindsay Czarniak

D-35

Lindsay--

The "Junks" are always swooning...as am I.

Lindsay is a real Pro. :buddies:

(She's fast gaining National respect and HOT-ness!)

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Lindsay--
The "Junks" are always swooning...as am I.
Lindsay is a real Pro. :buddies:

(She's fast gaining National respect and HOT-ness!)
Lindsay is "small" but she has some NICE legs. They're hardly ever shown but they're fine! I saw them at the end of the news when the camera man pulled out to a wide shot.
Personally, I think Sara Walsh (ch 9) is hotter though.
Now, Jackie Bensen isn't a sportscaster but I find her captivating...

Attachments

• Jackie Bensen.jpg
    Jackie Bensen.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 256

OldHillcrestGuy

Lindsay is "small" but she has some NICE legs. They're hardly ever shown but they're fine! I saw them at the end of the news when the camera man pulled out to a wide shot.

Lindsay:drool::hot: Sara :boo: Sorry Old Marlow Guy, and I'd take Doreen Gentzler over Jackie.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Lindsay C. has nice everything; and she's pretty smokin' in a fire suit too. (No pun intended)

Hey.....how 'bout Angie Goff (Channel 9)? Huh? <:-\

Wildcat97

Erin A

Get Erin Andrews off the sideline and put her on PitRoad!! That would really get the RPM's up! :yahoo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Now, Jackie Bensen isn't a sportscaster but I find her captivating...

That looks like one of those pics that's in "Plastic Surgeries Gone Awry."

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

It's a toss up.

Channel 9 does have one up though because they have Sara Walsh and Angie Goff.:hot:

I get Baltimore's news stations up here in Fredneck though. Not a lot of the eye candy like DC's stations. Bernadette Woods on WJZ Eyewitness News is pretty good looking though.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Lindsay C. has nice everything; and she's pretty smokin' in a fire suit too. (No pun intended)

Lindsay's even hotter in person. :yay: Really nice to, then again most everyone in the motorsports media is pretty down to earth. Bill Weber was the exception to that and I'm glad TNT got rid of his pompous ass.

Angie Goff is a whole lotta sexy :hot:

Zguy28

Czarniak could be so much more attractive if she did something with her hair. Get some body in that hair girl! Or grow it out like Anita Marks.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Lindsay:drool::hot: Sara :boo: Sorry Old Marlow Guy, and I'd take Doreen Gentzler over Jackie.
I'm an old Hillcrest guy too (not Marlow) but you took the name. I think Doreen Gentzler is fine for her age too! She's a classy type of fine though. Sarah is the sultry type.
COME ON GUYS! PICTURES!! PICTURES!!!
:worthless
Czarniak could be so much more attractive if she did something with her hair. Get some body in that hair girl! Or grow it out like Anita Marks.
She does need a serious hair do over. She has a hair don't. She's cute, small top, kinda boney but she has nice shapely legs (must have run track in school) but I'd put her 4th in the running: Sara, Jackie, Doreen, Lindsay...

T

toppick08

It's a toss up.

Channel 9 does have one up though because they have Sara Walsh and Angie Goff.:hot:

I get Baltimore's news stations up here in Fredneck though. Not a lot of the eye candy like DC's stations. Bernadette Woods on WJZ Eyewitness News is pretty good looking though.

Donna Hamilton...:hot:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Time to change the title of this thread to 'Horny old men drool over local sportscasters.' :lol:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider

Pictures Pictures Pictures!! Come on guys, don't make me look them up. I posted pictures and you should too. How else am I going to wall paper my garage?