Lindsay Czarniak

D-35

Spoats Wimmins

Lindsay is "small" but she has some NICE legs. They're hardly ever shown but they're fine! I saw them at the end of the news when the camera man pulled out to a wide shot.
Personally, I think Sara Walsh (ch 9) is hotter though.
Now, Jackie Bensen isn't a sportscaster but I find her captivating...

We both neglected to mention Lindsay's "posterior". Shame on us.

I only watch FOX NEWS, but will try to do the required research on Sara Walsh and Jackie Benson... :buddies: Fairness and all that. Will advise. :popcorn:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
We both neglected to mention Lindsay's "posterior". Shame on us.

I only watch FOX NEWS, but will try to do the required research on Sara Walsh and Jackie Benson... :buddies: Fairness and all that. Will advise. :popcorn:
I've never seen that "side of her" so I can't comment.....but I can dream :yahoo:

SoMdDude

You Lindsay fans are going to love me :killingme Took these at training camp either last year , or the year before..i was right up on the fence, and guess who comes walking up... :buddies:

Attachments

• DSC00629.jpg
    DSC00629.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00630.jpg
    DSC00630.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00631.jpg
    DSC00631.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00634.jpg
    DSC00634.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

You Lindsay fans are going to love me :killingme Took these at training camp either last year , or the year before..i was right up on the fence, and guess who comes walking up... :buddies:

Thank you very much, she needed jeans on so we could have checked out the buttocks.

I see that Fox5 has a Lindsay doing sports thats easy on the eyes also.

We all should thank the late George Michael for bringing her here and for retiring when he did. Ive always heard he retired because channel 4 was about to layoff alot of people and he retired to save other peoples jobs in the sports department.

Last edited:

SoMdDude

Thank you very much, she needed jeans on so we could have checked out the buttocks.

I see that Fox5 has a Lindsay doing sports thats easy on the eyes also.

We all should thank the late George Michael for bringing her here and for retiring when he did. Ive always heard he retired because channel 4 was about to layoff alot of people and he retired to save other peoples jobs in the sports department.

That was part of it yes, he also retired because he was battling cancer for a few years, but never told anyone..may he RIP, grew up watching him.