Lindsey Graham DEMANDS Democrat Investigations

transporter

Lindsey Graham...Christ....what a complete political turd...a man with ZERO backbone. The last thing anything in the world should want to be is this man's "friend"...he sure is standing up like a trooper to support his "life long" friend John McCain lately.

He has become the ultimate definition of the "swamp" you all claim to hate soooo much.

But since he has dropped his pants and bent over to offer himself at the altar of Trump, he is now a stand up guy on here!!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Some people just have to comment to make themselves feel relevant, just sayin'...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of the forum members said, "I'll believe it when I see the perp walk." :yeahthat: A few of the Republicans are smart enough to make hay out of the Dems' annus horriblis, but as a Party they don't have the focus and tenacity to actually go after these people. The Dems know how to go on the attack, rally the troops into a hivemind, and hammer until they get what they want; Republicans don't do that. They say things like, "We need to move on so the country can heal."

Hijinx

One of the forum members said, "I'll believe it when I see the perp walk." :yeahthat: A few of the Republicans are smart enough to make hay out of the Dems' annus horriblis, but as a Party they don't have the focus and tenacity to actually go after these people. The Dems know how to go on the attack, rally the troops into a hivemind, and hammer until they get what they want; Republicans don't do that. They say things like, "We need to move on so the country can heal."
Republicans do not have that killer instinct.