Liz thought this was a good idea

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It makes me laugh that Liz is bragging that the California liberal Democrat who campaigned for Obama and Pete Bootyjudge supports her.

:lmao:

:loser:

Hijinx

If a real man puts country before party, there is no way in hell they would support Liz Cheney, Joe Biden ,Nancy Pelosi or any of the other puppets of Nazi George Soros.
Trump was the best thing this country had going for it for 4 years, and anyone would have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see that, especially after this plug headed dildo brained fool we have in the WH now.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She's got her Daddy doing political ads in a desperate attempt to keep her seat.

It's got Dick claiming Trump is the epitome of all that is evil.

I don't think it'll work.

LJ1999

She's got her Daddy doing political ads in a desperate attempt to keep her seat.

I saw this and was wondering how relevant anything Dick has to say would be relevant???? He hasn't been well liked for many years. I agree, I don't think it will work either.

PJay

You could hold auditions for an evil villain and I’m not sure you could cast one that looks and sounds more evil than Dick Cheney.

Have they forgotten who Dick Cheney is? Nope. They’ve always been on the same team, they just can’t hide it anymore!

Big fail Lizzy...soon to be history. Thank you Trump!

Video

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat

Ironic, considering all Dick needs is horns, a tail and a little red trident to officially ascend to Antichrist status.

Except that he'd rather run around behind the scenes controlling Satan instead of doing it himself.

**** Dick Cheney.

herb749

You could hold auditions for an evil villain and I’m not sure you could cast one that looks and sounds more evil than Dick Cheney.

Have they forgotten who Dick Cheney is? Nope. They’ve always been on the same team, they just can’t hide it anymore!

Big fail Lizzy...soon to be history. Thank you Trump!

Video

How will the democrats that were going to vote for her to help her out feel about the man they called Darth Vader years ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's sad to see people I used to admire show their real selves and make me realize they are horrible. It just goes to show we don't know these people, we only know the facade they present to us.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And there is an ample supply.

Gwenyth Paltrow, Bradley Cooper, DeNiro, any Reiner, Hanoi Jane, Alec Baldwin, Clooney and far too many more to list. :lmao:

Hollywood will never run out of douche.
Sean Penn, David Spader, Gaffigan, Tig Notaro, Kathy Griffin, the list goes on & on.

black dog

Free America

What a awful commercial, hes a talking dead man.
Its missing,
vote for my daughter or we will go bird hunting together.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think I stopped watching the blacklist somewhere in the second season and never picked it back up. Did we ever find out if he was her mom?
I was thinking about this show after seeing a trailer of the first episode but your post tells me I gotta pass. :twitch:

StmarysCity79

If a real man puts country before party, there is no way in hell they would support Liz Cheney, Joe Biden ,Nancy Pelosi or any of the other puppets of Nazi George Soros.
Trump was the best thing this country had going for it for 4 years, and anyone would have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see that, especially after this plug headed dildo brained fool we have in the WH now.

You know Soros is a holocaust survivor right? God you people are stupid. You will truly believing anything Fox news or Russian state TV tells you

How can you be so brain washed?

StmarysCity79

It's sad to see people I used to admire show their real selves and make me realize they are horrible. It just goes to show we don't know these people, we only know the facade they present to us.

All because you believe a lying orange conman over the truth.

What kind of spell did Trump work on you?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All because you believe a lying orange conman over the truth.

What kind of spell did Trump work on you?

Your entire post is a study in bullshit. In your rambling rhetoric filled diatribe, you did not make one single coherent argument. That had to be intentional, because most people, even when they're blathering about whatever, will most often accidentally make a point. You, however, managed to dodge that bullet with efficiency and finesse.