Liz thought this was a good idea

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You know Soros is a holocaust survivor right? God you people are stupid. You will truly believing anything Fox news or Russian state TV tells you

How can you be so brain washed?
Define holocaust survivor, because I think we have different definitions.

Someone tells me holocaust survivor and I expect a tattoo on their arm..

Yes, he was a Jew in Hungary when the Nazis arrived, he was never arrested, captured, tortured or imprisoned as his lawyer dad gave the entire family fake Christian identities, lived a decent life and peacefully left. Can't blame them for what they did or how they did it, but survivor?

DaSDGuy

Using sappy's criteria, my parents are holocaust survivors too. During the holocaust, Mom was single and living on a farm in the midwest. Dad was single and fighting in the Pacific. Ergo, they survived the holocaust.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is some stupid Dembot trying to say Soros is a Holocaust survivor? The same Soros who ratted out his fellow Jews to the Nazis and helped confiscate their property? And he admitted it on national TV?

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went . . . went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”
Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”
Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t . . . you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”
Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”
Soros: “No.”

???

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Is some stupid Dembot trying to say Soros is a Holocaust survivor? The same Soros who ratted out his fellow Jews to the Nazis and helped confiscate their property? And he admitted it on national TV?

???
It's easy as pie. The man has no soul. He sold it to satan a long, long time ago.

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

Define holocaust survivor, because I think we have different definitions.

Someone tells me holocaust survivor and I expect a tattoo on their arm..

Yes, he was a Jew in Hungary when the Nazis arrived, he was never arrested, captured, tortured or imprisoned as his lawyer dad gave the entire family fake Christian identities, lived a decent life and peacefully left. Can't blame them for what they did or how they did it, but survivor?

Yes. He survived dumbass. Hence the word survivor.

The country was occupied by the nazis which they escaped and helped many other escape as well.

StmarysCity79

Using sappy's criteria, my parents are holocaust survivors too. During the holocaust, Mom was single and living on a farm in the midwest. Dad was single and fighting in the Pacific. Ergo, they survived the holocaust.
Was your country invaded and occupied by nazis?

You are a moron and a waste of your parents genetic material.

StmarysCity79

???

You don't understand he was used as a tool of war by nazi's? He was brainwashed and forced to do what he was told or he would be killed.

He is saying that it didn't make him guilty because he was a child and forced to do it against his will

StmarysCity79

What horrors, exactly, did Soros experience?

He was forced to watch as his country was invaded and 500,000 of his fellow jews were killed.

He was forced as child to help confiscate property from other jews and watch as they were killed or lead to trains to their deaths.

Are you braindead?