Liz thought this was a good idea

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Yes. He survived dumbass. Hence the word survivor.

The country was occupied by the nazis which they escaped and helped many other escape as well.

He was forced to watch as his country was invaded and 500,000 of his fellow jews were killed.

He was forced as child to help confiscate property from other jews and watch as they were killed or lead to trains to their deaths.

Are you braindead?
My apologies, but I'm not sensing horror or survivalist rhetoric in Soros' words below.

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went . . . went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”
Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”
Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t . . . you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”
Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”
Soros: “No.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He was forced to watch as his country was invaded and 500,000 of his fellow jews were killed.

He was forced as child to help confiscate property from other jews and watch as they were killed or lead to trains to their deaths.

Are you braindead?
Forced? Watching? Helping?

:killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

Bare-ya-cuda

Are you braindead?
But you hate Jews. Why defend Soros?

StmarysCity79

But you hate Jews. Why defend Soros?

I'm Jewish moron. God you might be the dumbest of this bunch.

Soros is a holocaust survivor and one of the worlds largest philanthropists. Just because Republicans used him to blame all of societies evils on along with the "deep state" doesn't mean it's true.

Please Please educate yourself,

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Bare-ya-cuda

Soros is a holocaust survivor and one of the worlds largest philanthropists. Just because Republicans used him to blame all of societies evils on along with the "deep state" doesn't mean it's true.

You’re not Jewish. Jews in America know democrat politicians do not stand with Israel. You vote democrat tells me you aren’t a Jew.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So like Soros, you'd avail yourself of other's property while pointing out your Jewish friends and families to the enemy so the could be put on the train instead of you and your family??

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... and I loved him in Blacklist even though it was a waste of his talents.

Been watching that one, up to season three so far.

It's good but seems to me they're gonna run out of unique plotlines shortly and it'll fall into the same old rehash most shows end up doing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Been watching that one, up to season three so far.

It's good but seems to me they're gonna run out of unique plotlines shortly and it'll fall into the same old rehash most shows end up doing.

That's exactly what happened.