Local Deer & Game Processors

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
Does anyone know of any LOCAL (St Mary's/Charles/Calvert) deer processors?
Currently we use two amish companies in Mclain and PA. We do the field dressing ourselves but would like to find a reputable processor locally that makes baloney sticks, sausage, etc.
Any suggestions, names, numbers, etc??

TIA

Bonehead

There is a processor on the end of Indian Bridge road just before it intersects with St Andrews Church road. I cannot vouch for good or bad. Just providing information. If I can remember I will jot the number down next time I am by there.

There's an amish guy on Rt. 6 that I've heard good things about. Never used him myself.

Rick's Place, off Dr. Mudd Road near Bryantown Rd. is my FIRST choice for butchering. Great work.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
There's an amish guy on Rt. 6 that I've heard good things about. Never used him myself.

Rick's Place, off Dr. Mudd Road near Bryantown Rd. is my FIRST choice for butchering. Great work.

We also use Rick's Place and wouldn't go anywhere else.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
There is a processor on the end of Indian Bridge road just before it intersects with St Andrews Church road. I cannot vouch for good or bad. Just providing information. If I can remember I will jot the number down next time I am by there.

Thank you very much

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat:
I knew I'd seen a sign somewhere but couldn't picture where...that's the one :lol:

Bonehead

Yeah

We live near each other and probably run the same roads a lot. You Callaway me Drayden.

:yeahthat: Rick is awesome and his prices are not bad.

Oscello

There is also Rowell's Butcher Shop over in calvet. He is pretty good 60.00 for it to be cut. 10.00 for skining, and extra for stuff like sausage, jerky and what not.

Bonehead

Drove by that one on Indian Bridge, no number visible. Just a custom deer processing sign out front. Just have to go by and talk I guess.

smibarines

In the Loveville area, just south of Third Base on the other side of the road is Henry Stauffer's place. $55 and he does great work.

Bigpops92

In the Loveville area, just south of Third Base on the other side of the road is Henry Stauffer's place. $55 and he does great work.

I'll second that.

Just had two processed. Great job and great price. This was our first time using him and we WILL be back.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I'll second that.

Just had two processed. Great job and great price. This was our first time using him and we WILL be back.

Hey BP, I heard they skinned BOTH does your wife shot the last day of shotgun (didn't she get them 5 minutes apart?) and they didn't charge for skinning?:killingme

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
There is also Rowell's Butcher Shop over in calvet. He is pretty good 60.00 for it to be cut. 10.00 for skining, and extra for stuff like sausage, jerky and what not.

Rowells is awesome! He's been our butcher for the past few yrs. Yummy stuff!