Local man carves Lucifer into womans leg

PeoplesElbow

BernieP

Resident PIA
I understand it has implications for the staff, and this is not just St. Mary's County
Low bond, no bond release is a little out of hand, like the kid that killed the store owner in Chicago after ripping off a gun store weeks earlier, this guy doesn't belong back on the street.
He's clearly a threat to the victim. I'm sure the slap on the wrist and ROR has him frightened enough to stay away.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I understand it has implications for the staff, and this is not just St. Mary's County
Low bond, no bond release is a little out of hand, like the kid that killed the store owner in Chicago after ripping off a gun store weeks earlier, this guy doesn't belong back on the street.
He's clearly a threat to the victim. I'm sure the slap on the wrist and ROR has him frightened enough to stay away.
Don't you know Restraining orders are like Force Fields, Criminals take them VERY seriously.. in fact NOBODY has been injured or killed by anyone they had a restraining order against, they are THAT effective!!

Nobody really gets how criminals obey the law. and you only have to tell them, or post a sign, for them not to do something, criminals are the BEST listeners.