Local musician performing at Fenwick St. Used Books in Leonardtown, Sunday

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by joedancer
Actually, one of the Duke boys, took his own life up in the attic, not in the bar.
There used to be a bowling alley up there. I was never allowed to go up there when I was a kid, but one of my cousins did and he's still got the pin and ball he found. They were duck pins (at least I think thats what they were called).

joedancer

bookman
Originally posted by Ehesef
There used to be a bowling alley up there. I was never allowed to go up there when I was a kid, but one of my cousins did and he's still got the pin and ball he found. They were duck pins (at least I think thats what they were called).
It is still up there! I have been up there and much is untouched. Lots of stuff stored up there.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
It is still up there! I have been up there and much is untouched. Lots of stuff stored up there.
I believe it! I heard the building is up for sale, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. I also heard that the Duke house down the street is for sale. Again I don't know how accurate that is.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

My mom used to go bowling there when she was a kid and told me all about it. I think it would be fascinating to go exploring up there.

joedancer

bookman
I believe it! I heard the building is up for sale, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. I also heard that the Duke house down the street is for sale. Again I don't know how accurate that is.
Not true...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Not true...
Good. When they shut the bar down, my dad wanted to buy the place and fix it up, but it would've required more time, work (and working capital) than he had to give at the time.

If you talk to Pop, tell him Buddy's daughter Alison said hi...

joedancer

bookman
Good. When they shut the bar down, my dad wanted to buy the place and fix it up, but it would've required more time, work (and working capital) than he had to give at the time.

Will do, Pop was in this morning.

Joe

joedancer

bookman

Pop was in today and I passed on your greeting. He says hi. And something about Buddy's wedding day...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Pop was in today and I passed on your greeting. He says hi. And something about Buddy's wedding day...
:confused: He's been remarried for almost a year now....