Local Shows...

devinej

this is all i got

De La Brooke Foxhounds W Jumper Derby on June 14, 2008 at Glenwood Farm, Upper Marlboro, MD. The Jumper Derby is a combination jumper/cross-country course of obstacles and elements with optimum time. Two courses are offered at four jump height levels. One course is for warm-up (A) and the second course (B) will be judged. 12” to 3’. Riders may repeat either course as often as they desire. On the Judged course (B) , penalties are incurred for knock-downs, refusals, falls and exceeding the optimum time. Three refusals constitute elimination. Entry Fee: $15 per course. For more info contact Sandy Sweikar at 301-872-4955 or standy@tqci.net and flyer is De La Brooke Foxhounds W

Begin Again Farm Schooling Dressage Show on June 22, 2008 in Leonardtown. Closing one week before show. For prize list, contact Michele at 301-475-5013 or BeginAgainFarm1@aol.com.

covekat

Thanks! Amazing there is nothing local going on...I even checked Howard County!!!

The jumper derby sounds fun...might think about that... I was really looking for something to take my daughter and her new pony to...oh well, we can wait another week!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks! Amazing there is nothing local going on...I even checked Howard County!!!

The jumper derby sounds fun...might think about that... I was really looking for something to take my daughter and her new pony to...oh well, we can wait another week!

Guess PG is being used for all the Graduations.

HCHSA has a show at Country Hill Farm in Carroll Co.

http://www.hchsa.net/Schedule2008.htm

BCHSA has a show at Garrison Forrest in Baltimore Co.

Baltimore County Horse Show Association

covekat

there is columbia on the 14th up at the columbia horse center in laurel md
dont know if that is too farr or nott

My old stomping grounds...Thanks, I had forgotten to look there...and it's on Saturday...fathers day stuff on Sundy, so thats a no go!

Sparks

It is too d@mn hot to show :hot: I do hate summer.

I think the shows should run in the fall, winter and spring and take the summers off.:buddies:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

I think the shows should run in the fall, winter and spring and take the summers off.:buddies:

Sadielady said that is what they do in Florida. Plus it has been much hotter :hot: in Maryland then Florida weather the past four days.:faint:

It shouldn't be 95 degrees at 6:30pm with a heat index on 105 degrees.

Hope the storms this evening bring the cool front and that it doesn't do to much damage. Be safe everyone. :buddies:

covekat

WIMP....:neener:

J/K...I havent ridden in the past 3 days...I wont show if it's 100 degrees..been there, done that!

appaholic

My old stomping grounds...Thanks, I had forgotten to look there...and it's on Saturday...fathers day stuff on Sundy, so thats a no go!

Father's Day:evil::lmao:I told hubby he messed up on Mother's day ,well the payback, week-end horse show on Father's day, and everything keeps being in the wrong place... could you run to the trailer, truck, barn... and get blah , please! :evil:: I know it looks mean:bawl::sarcasm:, but just like with horses, I can be very nice or ....

Sparks

WIMP....:neener:

J/K...I havent ridden in the past 3 days...I wont show if it's 100 degrees..been there, done that!

Absolutely right! :razz:

I've got you beat, I haven't ridden since the last BEST show the end of May!!!:faint:

I'm going to make a point to ride tonight. I might even start trying to get rides in after 8pm and the sun is gone down.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Father's Day:evil::lmao:I told hubby he messed up on Mother's day ,well the payback, week-end horse show on Father's day, and everything keeps being in the wrong place... could you run to the trailer, truck, barn... and get blah , please! :evil:: I know it looks mean:bawl::sarcasm:, but just like with horses, I can be very nice or ....

I was talking with my man on the phone today when your man walked into my mans office. My man was like "Hey PR is here" I was like "Really...ask him how he is celebrating fathers day" :evil:... after all the laughter subsided, I reminded my man just how lucky he is !

appaholic

I was talking with my man on the phone today when your man walked into my mans office. My man was like "Hey PR is here" I was like "Really...ask him how he is celebrating fathers day" :evil:... after all the laughter subsided, I reminded my man just how lucky he is !

Yes, I can be mean at times:wench:, forgetting Mother's Day is bad!!!:smack: But sometimes I can be very nice!:huggy:

Duckz

Absolutely right! :razz:

I've got you beat, I haven't ridden since the last BEST show the end of May!!!:faint:

I'm going to make a point to ride tonight. I might even start trying to get rides in after 8pm and the sun is gone down.

That's impressive! Lessons force me to the barn at least once a week, and it was BLAZING hot on Tuesday :hot: 6:30 pm, riders and horses were dripping with sweat. Gross. Lincoln tripped through a gymnastic (too hot to pay attention?) and I hit the dirt :faint:

You've got the right idea, Sparks :razz: I'll stick to trail rides to and from the river when it gets over 90!

Sparks

Jeez, it was really hot Tues. Glad you're ok.:howdy:

I did ride the mare around 7:30pm last night. It was pretty nice out. After 3 weeks off, she was totally the same. LAZY:jameo: