Local Shows...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Jeez, it was really hot Tues. Glad you're ok.:howdy:

I did ride the mare around 7:30pm last night. It was pretty nice out. After 3 weeks off, she was totally the same. LAZY:jameo:

My girl got 4 days off too. I thought for sure she would be a little up considering we've started to up her grain right before the heat wave. She was a lazy girl yesterday too. Tonight was nice out. Got to work on collected and extended trots, downward transitions, and better canter departures. So glad to be back in the saddle after all that hot weather!! :cartwheel

Tried to remember to get some video clips of her when I was lunging, but I get to into what I'm doing to video tape. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. :eyebrow:

devinej

i still rode. all four hot days. maybe i'm crazy hahaha. it was a Great time to get the 2.5 yo paso out on her first real trail ride hehehe. at 2pm too! mostly rode at night and got eaten by bugs. you should see the holes in my face.

off topic. ground hog hole in my pony's Stall....any ideas?? its right at the edge

BZHorseMomE

i still rode. all four hot days. maybe i'm crazy hahaha. it was a Great time to get the 2.5 yo paso out on her first real trail ride hehehe. at 2pm too! mostly rode at night and got eaten by bugs. you should see the holes in my face.

off topic. ground hog hole in my pony's Stall....any ideas?? its right at the edge

Anyone have a JRT you can borrow? Then again if you have to dig the JRT out that might be a problem :jameo: Sorry never had a ground hog hole in the barn. :eyebrow:

Sparks

Attachments

• Dirty dog sm.jpg
    Dirty dog sm.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

whats a jrt?? and who is evil ed??

Devine, you've never been to a JRT Trial. JRT races, go to ground, & muskrat races in the pond. Once I took one of my JRT's to a Trial and the judge asked what I bath my JRT in. Then she proceeded to tell me that I didn't need to give her a bath and that they like the coat to feel a little dirty. No wonder everyone was looking at my JRT funny. :eyebrow:

fredsaid2

Sparks someone looks like they have had a good day hunting.

Fred I bet Ed would love the chance to go a few rounds with the ground hog.:smack:

We have a HUGE groundhog at our place. I think she could take Ed w/ one paw tied behind her back. I just hope he never finds the skunk that was obviously outside last night!