Lock Them Up...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

That would be way too easy. These kids most definitely need to be tried as adults though, they are old enough to know much better than this. What they did is unthinkable.

Vince

Clark said Monday. "Those two never need to walk the streets again."
I agree 100% Those two POS should be put away for life. We don't need crap like that on the street to commit another crime like this one.....and they would.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Interesting that CNN gave the names even though they were juveniles. Maybe the law is different in Ohio or it was a purposeful "accident".:whistle:

One of them already had a juvey court date they were trying to avoid hmmm, try them as adults and may no one have mercy on them.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Interesting that CNN gave the names even though they were juveniles. Maybe the law is different in Ohio or it was a purposeful "accident".:whistle:

One of them already had a juvey court date they were trying to avoid hmmm, try them as adults and may no one have mercy on them.
:yeahthat: Throw them in the worst of prisons. No maximum security :bs: either. Put them somewhere with medium-level security that way Bubba can play with 'em. A prison with a reputation of people getting shanked and beaten. :jet:

I'd say they'd be outcasts in the schools, but knowing this Youtube generation, they're probably idolized at their schools now 'cause they're BIG & BAD. :rolleyes: I want to know how big and bad they are after some 6'7" 250 pound prison inmate knocks the chit out of them.