Long curls

sockgirl77

If you layer your hair you might have more body. I have enough body to just add some curl cream, scrunch it with my hands, and let it go; it's a HUGE timesaver in the morning. The guys here at work call it the "freshly ####ed" look. :lol:

I've been using the Loreal EverCurl and so far I like it, my hair stays soft (not hard or crunchy like a gel or mousse).

I'm going to get it cut into long layers soon. I'll try the freshly ####ed hair and see if it works well. It'll go along with my freshly ####ed glow. :yahoo:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Try washing your hair at nights and braid it wet every night. When you wake up, your hair is dry to unbraid and you have curls.

nomoney

I have to wash mine in the morning. It's naturally super oily. If I don't wash it in the morning it looks like I haven't washed it in days. So, I'd have to blow dry it completely then use the straightener. Grrr...there's just no easy fix I guess.

Has anyone tried any of these type of things?

Hot Air Hair Brushes | Folica.com

They suck. Hair would always get tangled. And if it wouldn't get tangled I'd get a lot of frizz/fly aways

sockgirl77

They suck. Hair would always get tangled. And if it wouldn't get tangled I'd get a lot of frizz/fly aways

So I guess I'm just going to have to try the freshly ####ed hair and see if that look helped. OR I'm going to see if there is such a thing as a perm that can create really big curls.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
So I guess I'm just going to have to try the freshly ####ed hair and see if that look helped. OR I'm going to see if there is such a thing as a perm that can create really big curls.

I don't see why a salon can't do a body perm with large rods and roll them vertical instead of horizontal. It may not stay in your hair as long as a typical perm, but it should be do-able. I think.

sockgirl77

I don't see why a salon can't do a body perm with large rods and roll them vertical instead of horizontal. It may not stay in your hair as long as a typical perm, but it should be do-able. I think.

I just put it on FB for my hair stylist friends to answer. :lol:

Just saw one on TV...

It attaches to your blow dryer, and has a Dyson like cyclone action.. Sucks your hair in, and twists it into curls..

It was awesome.. and since I saw it on TV it HAS to work, right?

https://www.aircurler.com/

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen :lol:

I use my straightener to get those types of waves. Pretty easy and only adds about 10 min depending on how many/curly you want it. (believe me, I'm up and out the door within 30 min of getting up because I love my sleep)

:jet: I didn't know you were a woman! Swear..........don't know why, I really did think you were a guy though :blushing:

That would be great if I wanted to wear my hair in a bun all day then have curls at night. :ohwell:

Or you could put the thing in and night and take it out in the morning. I know you mentioned how oily your hair is in the morning, try using that dry shampoo stuff or even a little baby powder to take out some of the oil :yay:

They certainly can :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I miss being on a cruise. I could wash my hair, get dressed, then step outside onto my balcony for a few minutes and then have amazing, full of body, soft hair. Now I'm back in Maryland and it looks like crap again! :frown:

MarieB

I heard spiral perms coming back in style. I haven't had one for 19 years or so.

I use Moroccan Oil curl cream, but that's for curly hair. They might have something to give you curls

S

starr

I use Moroccan Oil curl cream, but that's for curly hair. They might have something to give you curls

Where do you get that cream from? Always looking for good stuff to control my waves/curls. Thanks