Look at this baby!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
meh. I think I'll stick with my plan to buy that .223 semi-auto pistol I've had my eye on for a while...

RPMDAD

Baja, don't really see it, cool picture s and cool custom gun. I use to own own a 45 acp before that bad storm on the bay one night when all my weapons went overboard and sank,that only throws one round at a time down the range, if i had to pull the trigger twice in rapid succession i could have. I think it looks more like a niche firearm, kinda like a nice to have, don't need to have. :cheers: Actually i would probably be buying something like this. Yes i did have multiple shotguns before the boating accident, a Rem 1100 and 870. Just kinda like this one chamber as long as barrel.

Attachments

• mossberg590.jpg
    mossberg590.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That doesn't change my plans to buy a 22 to put a cap in the ass of the wild critters that cross the path onto my private property to eat my pets!!

Homer J

Power Chord
Harry would love this.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire sixteen shots or only fourteen?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is the AF2011-A1, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?