Look at this......

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I just spent the last three days at this place. Now my horse has turned into a snob, and I have decided I am poor. Very poor.

Attachments

• Whitestone Farm front.JPG
    Whitestone Farm front.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Whitestone Farm Back.JPG
    Whitestone Farm Back.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 147
  • bathroom.JPG
    bathroom.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Barn inside.JPG
    Barn inside.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 159
  • arena.JPG
    arena.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 149

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
And more

Attachments

• stall.JPG
    stall.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 140
  • office.JPG
    office.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 144
  • lockers.JPG
    lockers.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 125
  • laundry.JPG
    laundry.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 113
  • kitchen.JPG
    kitchen.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 106

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Back to reality..... :lmao:

Attachments

• Tack saddles.JPG
    Tack saddles.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Sadie in a feild.JPG
    Sadie in a feild.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Tack bridles.JPG
    Tack bridles.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Sadie making friends.JPG
    Sadie making friends.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Sadie trotting.JPG
    Sadie trotting.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 108

spellbound

Cool. I didn't realize you kept your horse there for three days. I thought you were trailering back and forth.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Hey SadieLady,
Where was this place? I've been to Kentucky where the horse stables are, by far, the most extravagant than I've ever seen (calumet ring a bell?) These people spend more money on their horses and stables than their own house!

hbic

Sadielady said:
I just spent the last three days at this place. Now my horse has turned into a snob, and I have decided I am poor. Very poor.

Hey...did you have a good time... how was "Oliver" & Susan??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
hbic said:
Hey...did you have a good time... how was "Oliver" & Susan??
They were good and asked about you. Long time no hear from....... We have missed you. I sent you a present today. :lmao: Keep in touch we need some excitement now that WD took a hike.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
They were good and asked about you. Long time no hear from....... We have missed you. I sent you a present today. :lmao: Keep in touch we need some excitement now that WD took a hike.

Bite us! :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
I see your vocabulary has not improved since you were last on. I thought maybe you were taking some classes. I appreciate the offer to "bite" you but I am a vegetarian. You didn't know that did you? That is because you don't know me very well. I don't want all that fat in my diet either, but how sweet of you to offer. Welcome back by the way. :huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I see your vocabulary has not improved since you were last on. I thought maybe you were taking some classes. I appreciate the offer to "bite" you but I am a vegetarian. You didn't know that did you? That is because you don't know me very well. I don't want all that fat in my diet either, but how sweet of you to offer. Welcome back by the way. :huggy:

Your grammar hasn't improved either, we see! :smack: We know as much as we ever need to know about you! :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Your grammar hasn't improved either, we see! :smack: We know as much as we ever need to know about you! :whistle:
Hey WD, I got to visit and ride with some more great people this weekend. The Kromes were loads of fun. Have you ever heard of them? They will be coming down for a clinic in January. You should show us some of the barns you have visited, trained at, whatever....we would love to see them, or maybe you haven't actually left the county. :lmao: :whistle:

Attachments

• Kromes barn.JPG
    Kromes barn.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 75
  • Kromes inside barn.JPG
    Kromes inside barn.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Sadie at the Kromes.JPG
    Sadie at the Kromes.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Kromes office.JPG
    Kromes office.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Sadie at Kromes.JPG
    Sadie at Kromes.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Some more...

Attachments

• Kromes jump.JPG
    Kromes jump.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Kromes indoor.JPG
    Kromes indoor.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 57
  • Kromes ringside.JPG
    Kromes ringside.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Kromes bathroom.JPG
    Kromes bathroom.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 57
  • Kromes wd.JPG
    Kromes wd.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 54

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Some more...
(to WD) As much as I would love to stay up and wait for your witty reply, :sarcasm: I have to get up early and pick up my family from the airport. You have plenty of time to confide in your cohorts for a humorous response. Again, welcome back. It has been uneventful since you left. :yawn:

Labs4Me

Sadielady said:
Hey WD, I got to visit and ride with some more great people this weekend. The Kromes were loads of fun. Have you ever heard of them? They will be coming down for a clinic in January. You should show us some of the barns you have visited, trained at, whatever....we would love to see them, or maybe you haven't actually left the county. :lmao: :whistle:
Kenny Krome? Where is the clinic going to be?