Look at this......

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Labs4Me said:
Kenny Krome? Where is the clinic going to be?
Actually Caroline Krome. I have had several lessons from her and she is fabulous. We are working on getting Kenny too, but he wasn't due back until late last night so we couldn't check his schedule. I am going to the George Morris clinic in October at the Kromes and hope to set some dates for Kenny then. I will let you know! :huggy: :yay:

ponyhunter02

Winn Dixie said:

where does any of this come from???
i dont understand why everyone is so "anti-sadie"
i think she is nice...
and knows what she is doing

ive read a few threads on her, and i dont get where some of the comments come from like:
"she cheats on her husband"
"she dosent love her kids"
"she stinks at riding"

i mean where does this come from?!?!?! expecialy the first two.
i think sadie is nice...
ive hear a few comments on who winn-dixie is, and they make sense
atleast sadie can post pics of her riding.

and really...who has the time to sit at a show, stalk the poor woman and post her results...
last show i went to with her she got straight firsts...
she really MUST stink to get those results...

fredsaid2

Ponyhunter02, I wouldn't join in on the Winnie/Sadie debacle. It's really just a kind of entertainment between these two. I actually think they enjoy it! Enjoy the rest of the forums and welcome :howdy:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
Hey WD, I got to visit and ride with some more great people this weekend. The Kromes were loads of fun. Have you ever heard of them? They will be coming down for a clinic in January. You should show us some of the barns you have visited, trained at, whatever....we would love to see them, or maybe you haven't actually left the county. :lmao: :whistle:

Oh, is KK coming to So. MD for a clinic? Do tell. I use to ride with him way back when.....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
ponyhunter02 said:
where does any of this come from???
i dont understand why everyone is so "anti-sadie"
i think she is nice...
and knows what she is doing

ive read a few threads on her, and i dont get where some of the comments come from like:
"she cheats on her husband"
"she dosent love her kids"
"she stinks at riding"

i mean where does this come from?!?!?! expecialy the first two.
i think sadie is nice...
ive hear a few comments on who winn-dixie is, and they make sense
atleast sadie can post pics of her riding.

and really...who has the time to sit at a show, stalk the poor woman and post her results...
last show i went to with her she got straight firsts...
she really MUST stink to get those results...

I was wondering why you were so red to be so new, but now I know. You poor sweet child please save yourself and try not to defend me. I can handle the attacks from the mindless wonder. I don't believe she is truly harmful just fearfully jealous. I encourage everyone to give you some green, so that you can enoy the forums without fault. Everyone knows to defend me means the attack of all the WD's MPDs on the Karma. You can turn that off too if you like. Thanks anyway. It was lovely meeting you at the show. :yay: :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
IntegritysDream said:
I showed there! thats whitestone right? its gorgeous!! Pissed me off tho, the judged tlked on his cell fone the first class!
They had a show this weekend, but my family is in town and we have been showing a lot.