• Vote for any religion if they rep'd my views

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Never vote for a gay

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Vote for a gay if they rep'd me

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Never vote for a Cowboy fan

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Cowboy fans can NOT represent me. Impossible.

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Uh...

no problems with me what color they are. i say it would be better for a black pres, so he can debunk all the stereotypes about black people being held back. he will finally prove its only a matter of applying yourself. then we can get rid of all these policies that help people based on their color. lol

...yeah. I must have missed his speech on personal responsibility, the ills of the welfare state and the debasing aspects of affirmative action.

punjabigyrl

I won't vote for Obama because of his name! Just think, if Obama does win the election what kind of message does that send to the terrorist? I can see it now Bin Laden making another once of his stupid ass video speeches say how Americans have given up and decided to elect a president who has a Muslim name and how Al-Qaida has won a major victory. I'm not saying that Obama is a terrorist supporter, I'm just saying thats how people in terroist organizations will see it. Mark my words it will happen! So all you Obama marks better think about who you want to become president.

His name is muslim HOWEVER, he was raised Christian. He has been going to church since he was born HOW on earth is that victory to some cave dwelling Fuc$*@^$^ up bastard that can't fight his war and needs to recruit people to prove his demented idea of "TRUE ISLAM".:eyebrow: