Lookin for a trainer

fuglyhorse

:lmao:Here we go again. Good luck to you. Check their references!:lmao: I am moving so it makes no difference to me.:whistle:

The trainers I was referring to have a long list of accomplishments in the show ring (way beyond the 4-H level). They also have plenty of references. :wink:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The trainers I was referring to have a long list of accomplishments in the show ring (way beyond the 4-H level). They also have plenty of references. :wink:

That is good... and people should check them and not just assume some horsy peep is being honest just because they look it. I would love to see the list. I have ridden with some great trainers in the MD/VA area.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

"Lookin for a trainer 02-01-2008 10:06 PM You're not even a has been, You're a never was "
If you were trying to send me red you need 50 pts, and you should sign your karma because it isn't that difficult to figure out who the azzes are around here. They usually reside in the same place. I never made claims to how good I was...I let me references do that for me, and I don't have to lie about them. Good luck finding a non 4-H trainer in this area. You probably offended the entire town.:lmao: I am certain you truly need a trainer though...:whistle:

GallopNTec

:But you are talking about a stud colt being out with a mare (doesnt matter if the mare is his momma) if she goes into heat, do you really think his brain is going to say "Oh Wait. Thats my Mom. That would be incest!" I dont think so. His brain will no longer be in is head, it will be down south. ":yeahthat:
Once animals reach "puberty" they no longer recognize the family relationship.
Boy I could just go way off topic with that statement:lmao:

erinjograves

:But you are talking about a stud colt being out with a mare (doesnt matter if the mare is his momma) if she goes into heat, do you really think his brain is going to say "Oh Wait. Thats my Mom. That would be incest!" I dont think so. His brain will no longer be in is head, it will be down south. ":yeahthat:
:whistle: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Ya think? :confused:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Ya think? :confused:

My colt is only 8 months old ... and I feel horrible he isn't cut yet. I absolutely must cut him in the next 30 days ... it is rare, but Dr Stott has confirmed that Yearlings colts and fillies (although rare) are capable of breeding. To each their own, but IMO, people must be realistic in their ideas of what an un-cut colt can or can't do. Not meant negative, again JMO. :howdy:

erinjograves

My colt is only 8 months old ... and I feel horrible he isn't cut yet. I absolutely must cut him in the next 30 days ... it is rare, but Dr Stott has confirmed that Yearlings colts and fillies (although rare) are capable of breeding. To each their own, but IMO, people must be realistic in their ideas of what an un-cut colt can or can't do. Not meant negative, again JMO. :howdy:

AMEN!!!! :yahoo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

My 4 month old has been mounting ANYTHING I walk threw his field with a woodie :yikes:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
My 4 month old has been mounting ANYTHING... I walk threw his field:yikes:
:really:

A - DONT WALK THROUGH THE FIELD!!! IT ISN'T SAFE!!! :yikes: :lmao:

B - Keep him away from the Pig!

C - Check the Llama's ... If they are smokin cigarettes ... You have a major problem!

My own mental note: Don't go into Pasos' pasture, she has a super-freak in there!

:killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:really:

A - DONT WALK THROUGH THE FIELD!!! IT ISN'T SAFE!!! :yikes: :lmao:

B - Keep him away from the Pig!

C - Check the Llama's ... If they are smokin cigarettes ... You have a major problem!

My own mental note: Don't go into Pasos' pasture, she has a super-freak in there!

:killingme

I weaned him at 12 weeks...yeah I know he is not "weaned" yet it has only been a month..I put his momma back in with him this am to keep her near the stud as I want to get her bred and him gelded...He will go into a stall at night and the mare out with the stud (He is in during the day..he shares a field with Roger..anywho when I put his momma back in with him you should have seen him..NO interest in "the bag" only her tail area :yikes:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I weaned him at 12 weeks...yeah I know he is not "weaned" yet it has only been a month..I put his momma back in with him this am to keep her near the stud as I want to get her bred and him gelded...He will go into a stall at night and the mare out with the stud (He is in during the day..he shares a field with Roger..anywho when I put his momma back in with him you should have seen him..NO interest in "the bag" only her tail area :yikes:

Hey.. I got the statement for the snipsnip I had done last May.. It was 175 plus his 60 farm call...

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn

:yeahthat: It happened to my mare at a boarding facility.. Romeo.. a long yearling at the time... got out one night... (Dr Stott said it must've been a sexy moonlit night..:lmao:) And in a field of 3 open mares.. My 18 yo. maiden who was bred in the past but never took, took. No one was else got knocked up but my mare and you know what? No one knew it til the day before. :faint: And Romeo had been gelded probably right after he got her...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I won't tell ya the story I got from Dr. Stott regarding that!!:lmao::lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:yeahthat: It happened to my mare at a boarding facility.. Romeo.. a long yearling at the time... got out one night... (Dr Stott said it must've been a sexy moonlit night..:lmao:) And in a field of 3 open mares.. My 18 yo. maiden who was bred in the past but never took, took. No one was else got knocked up but my mare and you know what? No one knew it til the day before. :faint: And Romeo had been gelded probably right after he got her...

I got a beautiful filly from a midnight romp, my dads colt was getting gelded in the fall and got one off right before the deed was done.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I got a beautiful filly from a midnight romp, my dads colt was getting gelded in the fall and got one off right before the deed was done.

:lmao: It's like they know it's now or never!! I love my little surprise though... She's a forever pony..she'll be 7 soon.. hard to believe it's been that long. Kids.. they grow up so fast.

R

remaxrealtor

This post reminded me of little Charlie running for his LIFE from Vence!!!!!!!!:killingme

R

remaxrealtor

I think Vence wanted to poke him in the butt..:eyebrow:

Vence would have to lean WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over!:smoochy:

I wish you could see Alvin now! He's AWESOME!

(threw Rick like a basketball the other day!!!):killingme