Looking at Kennels

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
you all can badmouth me all you want but I take very good care of animals I have a few people who's animals I take care of and they are always asking me to come back.

I am not going to say which kennel it is but there are never vehicles in the parking lot during the day and maybe if lucky there might be one in the lot for an hr at night. I would never take my animals to a kennel I can tell you that much as I have 0 trust in them whatsoever to take good care of my dog.

No one (including me) is badmouthing you. All I said was that not ALL Kennels are bad just like not all "pet sitters" are bad. Naturally, their are bad Kennels and bad pet sitters.

Sorry if I offended you - that wasn't my intention.

J

jp2854

you didn't offend me I was just pointing out what I have seen when driving by kennels all day long and in the evening. You are lucky if you see one car there at all during the day.

denisend

you didn't offend me I was just pointing out what I have seen when driving by kennels all day long and in the evening. You are lucky if you see one car there at all during the day.

Lots of businesses have employee parking in the back so their cars aren't in the way of the paying customers.

Denise

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Lots of businesses have employee parking in the back so their cars aren't in the way of the paying customers.

Denise

I agree. I'm sure some support personnel are dropped off (fuel economy) and picked up at the end of shift. Also, I only know one Kennel in the area that has someone actually "living" within a few hundred feet from the Kennel and walks to work. :killingme:killingme:killingme

denisend

I agree. I'm sure some support personnel are dropped off (fuel economy) and picked up at the end of shift.

That's a good point, too... one of the support people at my vet's office actually rides her bike to work.

If you live close enough, there's lots of carless ways to get to work.

Denise

smilin

BOXER NATION
Have you looked into the Pet Paradise on St. Andrews Church Road? It is being run by the same people who own Countryside Kennels in Owings.
They've been doing this for years, are reliable and have always been nice and conscientious with my dogs.
301-475-2142

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Have you looked into the Pet Paradise on St. Andrews Church Road? It is being run by the same people who own Countryside Kennels in Owings.
They've been doing this for years, are reliable and have always been nice and conscientious with my dogs.
301-475-2142

They have changed hands again... First Pet Paradise..then Bill a local police man got it..then they were Pet Paradise when Brandy owned it then Interludes Pet Paradise now another person is this now Countryside Pet Paradise..Since I worked there there have been 5 owners that I am aware of..