looking for a black 17" Saddle

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I was wondering if anyone new of or had a 17" black western round skirt or short back saddle for sale ... Mine is to long for my horses back ..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
When it comes to western I have a 14" Wintec and 2 pony 12" saddles for sale (cheap) Oh, an a 17" big mans roping saddle for sale. That one can just stay in my living room cause it is so tough looking.

Sorry nothing black.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
When it comes to western I have a 14" Wintec and 2 pony 12" saddles for sale (cheap) Oh, an a 17" big mans roping saddle for sale. That one can just stay in my living room cause it is so tough looking.

Sorry nothing black.

I will find one I always do thanks E-bay is great ... I will just have it sent to the BARN :lmao:

fredsaid2

Schneider's Tack has this saddle Wintec western saddle . It's synthetic so it may not be what you're looking for but a nice price compared to the western show saddles I just looked at on the same site. Yowser! Had no idea they ran that high. And I thought high end english saddles were bad :lol:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
fredsaid2 said:
Schneider's Tack has this saddle Wintec western saddle . It's synthetic so it may not be what you're looking for but a nice price compared to the western show saddles I just looked at on the same site. Yowser! Had no idea they ran that high. And I thought high end english saddles were bad :lol:

Thanks I was just looking at the catalog ya a little pricey I think ...

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have 2 black 17in saddles but really don't want to sell. If the saddle you have is in good shape you could go down to Champion saddlery in Doswell and trade it in on one. They also have used saddle. I got my black circle y from there (new)and I traded an aussie saddle in on it. Also check Ryceville Harness Shop...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mingiz said:
I have 2 black 17in saddles but really don't want to sell. If the saddle you have is in good shape you could go down to Champion saddlery in Doswell and trade it in on one. They also have used saddle. I got my black circle y from there (new)and I traded an aussie saddle in on it. Also check Ryceville Harness Shop...

where are these places sound like maybe a good thing to check out thanks

mingiz

Horse Poor
Champion is down near Kings Dominon. If you go 95 to kings dominion take the left exit instead of going to the park. Then at the end of the exit take a right follow it to south 1 make a left onto south 1 and it's not to far on the right. It's a driveway and has a sign at the end of it. Breedens Rd. Really easy to get to.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mingiz said:
Champion is down near Kings Dominon. If you go 95 to kings dominion take the left exit instead of going to the park. Then at the end of the exit take a right follow it to south 1 make a left onto south 1 and it's not to far on the right. It's a driveway and has a sign at the end of it. Breedens Rd. Really easy to get to.

KEWL thanks :yay:
i've been looking for this place, i always look for it when i head down to Ft Bragg but have only seen the HUGE RV Place and Champion Windows & Siding

fredsaid2

appyday said:
What did you come up with for prices on show saddles? Look up custom stuff from Phil Harris..I have 2 of his..had to sell many horses to buy them...just a schooling saddle..rough out leather...NO silver was $2500

One was *gulp* $7500! The mid-stream ones were about $3500. That's with silver, lots of it. Billy Royal was the maker. Neat thing, they also had western side saddles! Do you ever see any sidesaddle riders at your shows? I've watched the english riders at the International, they were sooooo elegant.

badkittyscratch

appyday said:
YOu want an arab saddle or a barrel saddle...might find one on Somd..if not try ebay...running cheap right now..

Running cheap? That's what Nomoney said about you....MEOW
Unless you charge by the pound!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH purrrrrrfect

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
badkittyscratch said:
Running cheap? That's what Nomoney said about you....MEOW
Unless you charge by the pound!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH purrrrrrfect

you need to get feline luecemia and die!!!

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
No, that WAS me!!!

Hey I saw that real pwetty amish plow horse pics. Hows the BOoboo

MyLittlePony says it was crusted but oozing, she's been spraying it (he doesnt like the noise though) i'm gonna check him out tommorrow when i drop off another Round Bale

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
No, that WAS me!!!

Hey I saw that real pwetty amish plow horse pics. Hows the BOoboo

ok back to the subject>>>> Percy I was WRRROng the saddle is the same length as mine 27.5 so no go ... I think we should go to GW tomorrow High 60's ...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
SAHRAB said:
MyLittlePony says it was crusted but oozing, she's been spraying it (he doesnt like the noise though) i'm gonna check him out tommorrow when i drop off another Round Bale

You have got to get the crust off daily with scrubbing it with Betadine/warm water. That crust will trap the pus and create an absess/pocket of infection.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
ok back to the subject>>>> Percy I was WRRROng the saddle is the same length as mine 27.5 so no go ... I think we should go to GW tomorrow High 60's ...

I will get back with u on that