Looking for a boarding barn

S

showstopper

Thomas99 said:
Thats GREAT!
I knew you'd be happy for me, "Tom" ( that's funny, I would be willing to bet you are female). I could never have made my decision without all of your detailed, informative PM's. And, that farm you raved about, they sure are lucky to have you as such a fan. Keep up the good job, it will pay off someday. :razz:

barncat

showstopper said:
I am looking in Upper Marlboro, thanks for the suggestion.

I looked really hard in the Upper Marlboro area for a farm to board at when I lived in Bowie and I couldn't find anything that pleased me so I kept my horse in Charlotte Hall and made the trek. Did you have success finding a barn in Upper Marlboro?

S

showstopper

I did, thanks to a friend. Lots of private barns, with pretty scenery in that area of PG county.

Thomas99

showstopper said:
I knew you'd be happy for me, "Tom" ( that's funny, I would be willing to bet you are female). I could never have made my decision without all of your detailed, informative PM's. And, that farm you raved about, they sure are lucky to have you as such a fan. Keep up the good job, it will pay off someday. :razz:

Glad I could save them from a pain in the...thought you were friendly and really "new" to the forum or the county. :biteme: