Looking for a kitten to adopt

I

Inkpen

And as usual, I feel I have to write a novel and use lots of smilies because your comprehension skills are drastically deficient.

You made 3 assumptions that I don't help cats and kittens at all, and then when I called you on it -- you state-- well of course we all know you help cats and kittens. WTF? Now you attack the writing style and use of smilies. :rolleyes: You are truley grasping at straws.

Better yet. STFU :yay: - is that simple enough for you? :huggy:

Why the foul language Dems...is that suppoesed to make you a meaner bully?
Try being nice..and people will be nice to you!!

We will not talk about all the kittens your cats used to produce and you would not get fixed until someone stepped in and took them away to get then vetted for you.

I hope your maturity and learning from past mistakes will make you a better pet owner so no more strays have to die on the road.

Have a nice night and drive carefully!!!

dawn

I have five cats and all of them were born to feral mommas. I was very lucky that I was able domesticate them.:love:

D

dems4me

Why the foul language Dems...is that suppoesed to make you a meaner bully?
Try being nice..and people will be nice to you!!

We will not talk about all the kittens your cats used to produce and you would not get fixed until someone stepped in and took them away to get then vetted for you.

I hope your maturity and learning from past mistakes will make you a better pet owner so no more strays have to die on the road.

Have a nice night and drive carefully!!!
]

:liar: :rolleyes: Again I had nothing to do with someone speeding down the neighborhood road.

Oh, and we won't talk about your 13 year old daughter that got taken away from you :yay: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inkpen

]

:liar: :rolleyes: Again I had nothing to do with someone speeding down the neighborhood road.

Oh, and we won't talk about your 13 year old daughter that got taken away from you :yay: :rolleyes:

Umm.. I dont have a daughter..or a son.....You are, as usual, confused once more.

I know you had nothing to do with that cat that you fed, and did not bother to get vetted.
Not your fault.:whistle:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
]

Whoa, I've been reading this thread, are you serious?, sounds to me this is getting a little to personal don't ya think.

I

Inkpen

Whoa, I've been reading this thread, are you serious?, sounds to me this is getting a little to personal don't ya think.

I have no idea what she is talking about..:shrug:

She gets a bit weird at times and funny stuff comes....

D

dems4me

Umm.. I dont have a daughter..or a son.....You are, as usual, confused once more.

I know you had nothing to do with that cat that you fed, and did not bother to get vetted.
Not your fault.:whistle:

:liar: You know what I'm talking about. :liar:

As for the cat, I couldn't catch him like the others, he was too street smart; not that I AGAIN owe you an explanation. :loser: I tried for a year. I didn't feel hunting him down with a tranq. gun was necessary. :rolleyes:

I fed him because he was hungry and starving, and by the looks of things, something you havn't felt in quiet sometime. :huggy: I don't expect you to understand not having food and having to sneak up to someone's porch for a quick meal and run. There are other success stories however you seem to keep trying to get your girl-boner off on that ONE cat. Get a life. :huggy:

D

dems4me

We're just going off of what :gossip: tells us, there's more I could post that I heard from :gossip: and not straight from the horse's mouth - just the same as she is doing - ranting on about :gossip: and more :gossip: and then starts her own :gossip:

I

Inkpen

We're just going off of what :gossip: tells us, there's more I could post that I heard from :gossip: and not straight from the horse's mouth - just the same as she is doing - ranting on about :gossip: and more :gossip: and then starts her own :gossip:

OK...lets hear it Dems..Remember..once it is out in the open, there are no more rules of civility.

D

dems4me

Prove it.....lets have the facts you "believe" to know...

I've got better things to do than to go over every single minute detail of who struck john crap :gossip: that I've heard about you - but if thats the :gossip: land you want to live in - then have at, just don't get upset if it comes back at you from what I hear :gossip:. I'm leaving here in 7 min. and have things to do before I leave. Thanks as usual for the entertainment:yay: :huggy:

I

Inkpen

I've got better things to do than to go over every single minute detail of who struck john crap :gossip: that I've heard about you - but if thats the :gossip: land you want to live in - then have at, just don't get upset if it comes back at you from what I hear :gossip:. I'm leaving here in 7 min. and have things to do before I leave. Thanks as usual for the entertainment:yay: :huggy:

As usual, you are full of hot air and not an ounce of it, real.
Go play with the kitties, they may understand you, they like things that float!:howdy:

D

dems4me

As usual, you are full of hot air and not an ounce of it, real.
Go play with the kitties, they may understand you, they like things that float!:howdy:

In that case, you may want to stay clear of them :howdy:

dawn

Is there a place that offers assistance to help one pay for vetting and fixing feral cats? There are approximately 30 ferals in my neighborhood.

I

Inkpen

Is there a place that offers assistance to help one pay for vetting and fixing feral cats? There are approximately 30 ferals in my neighborhood.

Yes...there are many groups that can help.
Where do you live?

D

dems4me

Dems..go home and sleep off what ever is effecting/bothering you....

Screw you, I'm at work, and don't appreciate your insinuation, YOU are bothering me as usual - honest it's YOU. :yay: Have a good night! Don't let the critter's bite :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
The money that one pays for adoption goes back to the pool to do more spays and neuters....
And then there are groups like SPOT, that offer FREE spay and neuters...
The get their $$$ from the thrift shop they run.
Have you donated any time, or stuff to help this group?
Ever gone there to go shopping for great deals and cool stuff?

So, it is benificial to adopt from established rescue groups and shelters instead of from the "free" kitten ads, or those who do rescues all by themsleves without the support and backing of an legit 501(c)3.

Your $$$ goes back to help more each and every day!

Again, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.[/QUOTE]

I believe SPOT paid for spay /neuter for 185+ animals last year. :high5: