Looking for a new OB/GYN?

B

BET

Dr. Joyce Neal in Leonardtown is awesome. Never have to wait beyond your appointment time. She also takes the time to explain things to you and answer all questions thoroughly; you never feel rushed out of her office.

carie_47421

Yea Right
Dr. Joyce Neal in Leonardtown is awesome. Never have to wait beyond your appointment time. She also takes the time to explain things to you and answer all questions thoroughly; you never feel rushed out of her office.

Oh..No No No - look this Crazy up on the MD board of Medical complaints....

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My only beef with Dr Neal is that she wouldn't tell me if I was pregnant or not. I had taken two at home tests (both positive) and went into her office for a blood test. Told to call a few days later. I called and she said that she couldn't give me that information. :twitch:

jaie

So happy!
My only beef with Dr Neal is that she wouldn't tell me if I was pregnant or not. I had taken two at home tests (both positive) and went into her office for a blood test. Told to call a few days later. I called and she said that she couldn't give me that information. :twitch:

They can't give that kind of info over the phone.

jaie

So happy!
I love Dr. Neal, as well as Dr. Nwadike.

You'd be hard pressed to find any doctor that did not have some kind of investigation into their practice. :rolleyes:

Yea i do too. I have been going there for 10 years now. I have never had a problem with them.

ewashkow

I use, and really like, Dr. Mahata. Granted, she is in Calvert but she works out of three locations(Dunkirk, Prince Frederick, and Solomons) so she is very easy to get an appointment with. She takes the time to discuss issues with you, doesn't rush you out, and her staff is great.

From most of the appointments that I have had with her, she doesn't seem to overbook herself like most doctors seem to do. The longest that I have ever had to wait was about 30 minutes, and even that was only once.

sm8

Doctors really are a personal choice, I personally could never go to Dr. Neal again. She told me from my blood levels she thought I was miscarrying and sent me to St. Mary's Hospital for confirmation, it clearly stated "Confirm Miscariage" on my order. They "confirmed" it and she was pushing me to go for a D&C right away. I was in shock and denial and went home refusing to go back. After having time to think it over I called Dr. Polko's office for a consult and she asked me if I could come in and be seen. I did and she found a heartbeat right away, If I had of went for the D&C it would have killed my baby. I guess nothing not even medical can be correct 100% of the time.