Looking for a place.........

kaitlyn2004

Might know of something

My friend is going to be moving out of her townhouse that she has been renting in the end of Feb. It's really cute, and last I checked was renting for around 900/mo, and does allow pets (she had a dog). You would have to find a roommate.... but it's got 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Not sure if that's an option for ya.

kaitlyn2004

oops

Oh yeah... it's in Great Mills off of Chancellor's Run. They're not in Greenview west where all of those rental townhomes are... theyre' in the somewhat nicer/older townhomes that are privately owned. (the woodie looking ones) :smile:

TripleJ

$600.00 a month and including utilities? I think you will have to settle for a tent with a kerosene heater on a vacant lot........I just starting renting last year, I pay $1,250.00 a month, and throw in the utilities, phone, cable, and internet, pay extra for a storage facility, and oh yeah, no pets.............I did have a beta fish, but he got depressed one day and ended it all by jumping out of his bottle. I'd be interesting in seeing what you find for that kind of money. My bet though, is that even if you do, all of your neighbors will probably be regular guest on the Jerry Springer Show.:cheers:

S

starr

Goooodness..I know people who have places like that. They aren't to bad and when you are just starting out you have to make do.

K

Katie

Good luck finding a place. Your best bet might be as a roomate with someone. It is hard to find someplace in a good neighborhood that is 600.00 a month. I paid 650.00 a month for my condo and it was in a bad evil place.

Jameo

What?!
I know someone that has a few rental properties down towards Solomons for about 700-750/month, if your interest, PM me.

fddog

Bow wow
the 2 spare rooms i built in the basement, were reserved but she got knocked up. so in about a month or so i might rent them out :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by fddog
the 2 spare rooms i built in the basement, were reserved but she got knocked up. so in about a month or so i might rent them out :wink:

I KNOW who you're talking about! :razz:

Oh yeah I have some questions for you so check your PMs. :bubble:

TripleJ

Originally posted by starr
Goooodness..I know people who have places like that. They aren't to bad and when you are just starting out you have to make do.
yeah i know people like that too........usually the mom with three kids and ten would be dads with science to determine who the daddy of the three kids is or are.......... that sounds like a $600.00 a month rental with utilities included that allows pets....:cheers: