Looking for a scheister lawyer

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just saw Captain Kirk on tv advertising for Mike Slocumb. I figure if they advertise on tv, they probably are sleaze. You didn't mention what the case was about, but he's a personal injury attny.

BillieMartin

Why do you need such a lawyer? It's very strange, my friend. I don't see the point of making someone miserable? When I got into an accident, the person to blame also wanted to deceive me. Not only did I break my legs because of him, but he also wanted to prove in court that he was not guilty. However, everything was proved by the cameras that he violated the rules during the accident. It's good that I have friends with Sutliff & Scout car accident attorneys who helped me win the court and get compensation because he inflicted serious injuries on me. I've never understood people like you.

Last edited:

Clem72

If you are just trying to make someone's life miserable, get yourself in with some of those sovereign citizens that think they know a million archaic laws and ways to file lawsuits.

Balerenes

I understand that you want to make someone else miserable and are looking for a scheister lawyer. Before you do that, I'd like to share my experience with you. I was recently faced with a work injury and had to settle with an insurance company. With no legal expertise I was worried that I would get scammed. Thankfully, I found San Antonio Work Injury Lawyers who helped me to review the settlement and protect me from any potential scams. It was a great experience and I got the justice I deserved. I hope this helps!

Last edited: