Looking for a small caliber revolver... Locally

SoMdmMusician

I am in the market for a small caliber revolver with the option of mounting a scope and at least a 6" barrel, make not really important, just certain features. I'm trying to locate something in great shape in the .22 Mag to .44 caliber range, simple target shooting is all it is.

Give me a shout if anyone has any leads, pictures and offers.

Thanks,

SoMdMusician

Email: dwightsmail@somd.net

J

jaybeeztoo

Who are you looking to shoot? If anyone, you might not wanted to have posted this publically.

I am in the market for a small caliber revolver with the option of mounting a scope and at least a 6" barrel, make not really important, just certain features. I'm trying to locate something in great shape in the .22 Mag to .44 caliber range, simple target shooting is all it is.

Give me a shout if anyone has any leads, pictures and offers.

Thanks,

SoMdMusician

Email: dwightsmail@somd.net

:smack: Small caliber?

:killingme Boy you crack me up.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I'd look for a Ruger GP100 in .357 mag. Great gun, built like a tank and can shoot the cheaper .38 special load too.

A great first revolver IMO.

SoMdmMusician

I'd look for a Ruger GP100 in .357 mag. Great gun, built like a tank and can shoot the cheaper .38 special load too.

A great first revolver IMO.

Well, this is hardly a fist revolver for me, but, I am looking for something in the .22 Mag or better range.

I see I posted .44 caliber LOL, yeah that's what I get for typing and not looking back. anyway...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Well, this is hardly a fist revolver for me, but, I am looking for something in the .22 Mag or better range.

I see I posted .44 caliber LOL, yeah that's what I get for typing and not looking back. anyway...

Well none-the-less, it is a great gun and a caliber that should be in any gun owners "arsenal"

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
If you live in the Lexington Park locale, check out the Tackle Box, on Rte. 235. Just don't try to gain entrance after 10:00pm, ok? :killingme

T

toppick08

Try Tommy Bennett in L'Town, I think he still has pistols....:shrug: